• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
He was outstanding today and excellent over the two legs! Looked like a guy fighting for his place in Die Mannschaft. Well done! Hopefully he can keep this up :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi left out from german squad for upcoming friendlies I think its deserved he didn't perform well

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Mustafi left out from german squad for upcoming friendlies I think its deserved he didn't perform well

I wouldn't put too much reading into that.
Reus has been left out, who, if healthy, will definitely go to Russia; Goetze as well, who's been a bit **** this season but he's still one of Loew's darlings, although I could see him not making the squad.

There's a lot of guys in there who won't go to Russia, but have been called up as a nod or because they are future prospects. Don't think both of Sule, Ginter will go, can't see Stindl and Brandt going either, as well as both of Gomez and Wagner.

If you look at Loew's way of assembling his teams, there's a quality core for the starting XI, which will almost certainly start every game, then there's the quality for the bench, and finally a group of fringe players made up of youngsters or role players. He's very fixated on harmony, team spirit and togetherness, which makes it more likely he'll pick longstanding squad members like Mustafi to be a part of his basically non playing fringe group, than a newcomer like Sule, because he knows they function in terms of group dynamics to support the playing guys, while not causing a fuss and bringing solid quality to the table.

I'm fairly certain Mustafi will travel to Russia.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Hopefully its the kick up the backside he needs!
Yes hopefully now we see the Mustafi we saw in the two Milan games for the rest of the season.

As for Mustafi’s place NOT being under threat. :lol:

Rudiger is a pacy CB so if he can stay fit and in decent form, Rudiger will go as a Boateng backup. Sule plays for Bayern and will have better understanding with Boateng and Hummels and also Kimmich, Rudy and Muller. Plus Sule can be a threat from set pieces and for some reason Löw likes Ginter.

Mustafi better pull up his socks or else he misses the flight to Russia.

Plutarch

Mustafi made some great tackles today against Stoke, but his distribution can be terrible. His bad passes put us in trouble more than once. Really, we'd be better off if he just booted the ball long upfield every time he gets it.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Mustafi is the most jeckle and Hyde player I've seen. Clearly most of his issues are in his mind. Should go and see a sports psychologist.

say yes

forum master baiter
Mustafi is the most jeckle and Hyde player I've seen. Clearly most of his issues are in his mind. Should go and see a sports psychologist.

Don’t think it’s in his mind at all, he’s just an extremely pro-active / aggressive defender.

When he doesn’t make a mistake he’s always going to look great because he’s so forward thinking.

Problem is that he makes loads of mistakes.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He still has some quirks throughout the game, but he's been much better since the first Milan game compared to before.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Brilliant defensively yesterday. Awful in possession though, which is uncharacteristic! I love his high risk style, but with aggressive players like Bellerin and Koscielny around him' it is a bad mix.

HBL

Established Member
Utter dross. Absolutely awful player, makes so many mistakes and is a calamity on the ball. The worst part is, when he makes a mistakes he’ll shrug his shoulders and look around to blame others. We need to try and get as much money for him as physically possible in the summer.

Get out the club you ****

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Can't trust this fella anymore. No more mistakes and some brilliant moments at the WC so we can con a decent fee out of someone.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
We need to cut our losses with him in the summer, no matter how dire the other options are. Mustafi still has a reputation in Spain, Italy and Germany so we should potentially receive a relatively good transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom