• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final Draw

Who do you want to draw?

• Atletico Madrid (Spain)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • CSKA Moscow (Russia)

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Lazio (Italy)

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Marseille (France)

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • RB Leipzig (Germany)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • RB Salzburg (Austria)

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Sporting Lisbon (Portugal)

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I was kind of thinking we'll get CSKA and it's gonna be uncomfortable at their own turf, but if Lyon managed to beat them there, then so can we.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jesus, we're at war with them.

We might not see our team again if they find out that Novichok isn't a Russian confectionary bar.

Alessandro78

Hools issue in Moscow is hugely exaggerated. Ask ManU fans and Liv fans, who visited Moscow earlier this season. Russian hools are only visible when there is a match between the Big3 clubs. Otherwise people would not care. Hools would not even attend the stadium in most cases, especially European games. In the stadium there are lots of women and children. You should be more concerned about the cold weather, which is to stay for another few weeks.

elemoo

That's fearmongering. If you go to Russia and act obnoxiously in public then yeah it'll be dangerous, but otherwise it's perfectly fine. It's certainly not a paradise for minorities, but funnily enough there are minorities who live in Russia and travel there frequently.

People who know next to nothing about Russia make assumptions on how dangerous it is and then act like they're hard for going on a trip there. I've been to Russia several times, I've lived there, it's not the big scary monster that people picture in their heads.

well...... yes and no.

I have been several times and as a black guy was treated well, mostly bc most have never met one before but if you have been out on the social scene after dark.... different story!

I remember going to clubs and girls would give me so much attention and my 21yr old ego had me pushing girls away (well i was with my gf at the time), but then came across these huge russian mafia dudes who looked like legit killers and in my mind i was just like this is it, this is how it ends! Fortunately they wanted to be friends and I later learned that they were using me as bait to get hot Russian girls like 'hey look we are so cool we have foreign friends' sh*t was wild.

I'd defo say that it should be ok going to the game but if your spidey senses start kicking, y'all better find that exit... and if we're winning by a long way, leave after 80mins and catch the highlight on the way to the airport - if it were Man U or L'Pool fans it'd be different bcos they are rowdy af but our fans are pretty chill/classy in comparison.... and when Russians sense weakness, they'll take adv of it :lol:

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Can somebody remember the game when we played against CKSA at home and we created like 30 chances and match ended up in 0-0? or was it another game? one of the best games we ever played.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The Russians are going to use the atmosphere at the Emirates to poison someone

The last time we played CSKA at Emirates on that most one-sided frustrating 0-0 draw, it was reported that Litvinenko and his murderer watched the game together at Emirates.

I suspect Russian (political) hooligans will cause problems like they did in France at Euros.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
On another note, I remember years ago wanting Akinfeev at Arsenal back when he was a Fifa wonderkid. It'll be good to come up against him once more now he's like 76 and yet to keep a clean sheet since his 40's.

Knowing our luck he'll play the game of his life and we will be the first team he keeps a clean sheet againts since his 40's :p

Aevi

Hale End FC
The biggest disappointment for me here is that Atletico got the easiest fixture, Sporting fans are saying they're dreadful atm and are baffled they've even got this far. The only hope is that Atletico might underestimate them, but I don't think that'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom