• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
wonder if he's going to clear out a bunch of players this summer
I really can't imagine Martial wants to be there.

Guy needs to start games every week, but averages 50 mins per game. He looks threatening almost every time he makes an appearance.

They took and gave his shirt to Zlatan, passed it on to Lukaku and bought Sanchez, who underperforms and still benches him.

Entering last year of his contract. He could be the next Lukaku/de Bruyne/Salah.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I just watched Mourinho's comments from yesterday's presser. The man has lost his mother frelling mind.
The United coach saying United lacks a footballing heritage. :eek:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He actually has a point with most of what he's saying, just a tad weird that he's going out of his way with all this with the stats and figures. It's almost as if he's trying to tell United fans "hold on a minute here, yous rarely get past the last 16 since 2011 you can't have a go at me when I've won the Europa League and got yous back into the CL and the knockout stages in the first place".

Also tend to believe that the United board will back him, because you can't sack him for finishing 2nd when United have been just competing for top 4 since Fergie left, failing on a couple of occasions.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Every manager has said the same thing. Fitness and poor work ethic.

Is there no other fit player who can play that position at the club? If his fitness and work ethic are so bad and if it's a long standing issue, keep him out of the team, make him train with the 2nd team. Give the lad a damn ultimatum. He's been there long enough now, if he's still not in shape, and still has a crap work ethic, then that relfects badly on the club too.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Bailly. :lol:

DpacATSUgrDgXiUIao1AljhWzKfo-LIKEdnycEHCc5E.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Reported stories of Jose bullying players is in the news this weekend. Bale and Justin Kluivert supposedly rejecting interest on the strength of it. :lol:

Probably one of the main reasons Sanchez is misfiring as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom