• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ccke0byWAAEOHvn.jpg

Imagine critcising Özil for not winning a header in that situation :lol:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Why are we talking about the dog molester?
This forum puzzles me at times. Implying Wenger is getting old and possibly senile and might have dementia = Blasphemy and deserves a ban but Implying that a former player (who admittedly left us under bad terms and for a big rival) is sick in the head and (allegedly) molesting animals = Totally fine and worthy of likes? :confused:

Wow. Talk about double standards. :rolleyes:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This forum puzzles me at times. Implying Wenger is getting old and possibly senile and might have dementia = Blasphemy and deserves a ban but Implying that a former player (who admittedly left us under bad terms and for a big rival) is sick in the head and (allegedly) molesting animals = Totally fine and worthy of likes? :confused:

Wow. Talk about double standards. :rolleyes:

Mate, I'm sure there's another thread you can talk about the dog molester in, but this is the Özil thread.

Brown Gooner

Mate, I'm sure there's another thread you can talk about the dog molester in, but this is the Özil thread.
I did not bring up Sanchez. @Furious did.

I just commented on users here (including yourself) using that sick and disgusting connotation for Alexis but if, God Forbid, someone was to even suggest that a 68 year old Wenger might be suffering from Old man problems then almost everyone gets their knickers in a twist and are calling for bans and censorship.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I've noticed that thing Özil does while competing for headers too. His feet never leave the ground, he backs into the one trying to head the ball. Don't really blame him though, the worst head injuries are due to players knocking their heads together while challenging for the ball. If he wants to protect himself from those kind of injuries, its his right.

Brown Gooner

Isn't molestation what dogs like? They like to be pet. And in a way that they can feel it.
Dogs like to be petted (1 Verb form) not molested.

Molestation definition according to the Oxford Dictionary:
1. Assault or abuse (a person, especially a woman or child) sexually.
2. dated Pester or harass (someone) in an aggressive or persistent manner.

If users here think dogs are to be molested (as per the first meaning) then I’m afraid we have some mentally ill people on Arsenal Mania.

And if people want to molest their dogs (as per the second meaning) then they are very bad pet owners.

7 goals and 14 assists - De Bruyne
4 goals and 8 assists - Özil

I love Mesut but on current form De Bruyne is the better of the two and offers more. 21 goal contributions outshines 12 any day.

Stats are deceiving. Özil lacked the telepathic duo he now has in Mhiktaryan and Aubameyang! That assists number will be mind blowing soon! De Bruyne is like an eager beaver surrounded by other eager beavers. Özil is a silent, calm and collected footballing maestro waiting to provide for the new super humans upfront.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Stats are deceiving. Özil lacked the telepathic duo he now has in Mhiktaryan and Aubameyang! That assists number will be mind blowing soon! De Bruyne is like an eager beaver surrounded by other eager beavers. Özil is a silent, calm and collected footballing maestro waiting to provide for the new super humans upfront.
Stats are deceiving but this is a huge stretch of an argument you are going for. City are in front for a reason and that is that they have been stellar. De Bruyne is hazing an amazing season. Özil is a maestro, I agree, but he also doesn't score often enough even when put straight through.

Different type of player, granted but let's be serious, on current form De Bruyne is the better player at the moment. I think Özil's career is more star speckled and glossy but right now anybody who denies that de bruyne is producing better than any other advanced mid is kidding themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom