• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Left for ESPN in the United States a few years ago.

Good riddance.

What was the Nigerian Gooner’s name who used to be there around the time Gary was a pundit? I think I’ve heard him once where he’d said that he used to be a goalie in the PSL. Can’t remember the name of his team but it was definitely not the Amakhosi or the Pirates.

I need to come back and visit Mzansi once again. If I do, I’ll come to Durban and say Hi.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What was the Nigerian Gooner’s name who used to be there around the time Gary was a pundit? I think I’ve heard him once where he’d said that he used to be a goalie in the PSL. Can’t remember the name of his team but it was definitely not the Amakhosi or the Pirates.

I need to come back and visit Mzansi once again. If I do, I’ll come to Durban and say Hi.

Ida Peterside, what a character.

Whenever you down this side, drop me a note. We'll grab a beer or two.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Whats with the City sentiment in here? They’ll choke it, again. I’m backing Liverpool to knock them out.

Liverpool have a team which is a nightmare for City with their pressing in midfield en pace upfront, it all depends on how Klopp will set up his team same for Guardiola, if somebody can beat them its Liverpool with their pressing system. but lets be fair City have the better squad.

carlito'sway

Established Member

I was working on and off in the region as well when Gary was a pundit and I remember him on SuperSport . TBF, I don't even think he was the worse. Sammy Kuffour The Ghanaian dude who used to play at Bayern was utterly useless....lol

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd honestly rather City win it than watch one of the big 3 again.

Their dominance over it is ridiculous, if it wasn't for the jammiest run of all time by Chelsea and the Icelandic volcano going off in 2010 it'd have been complete domination for an entire decade.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I’m rooting for Liverpool and I hope they smash them.

I have a personal axe to grind with the scums who own City.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I’m rooting for Liverpool and I hope they smash them.

I have a personal axe to grind with the scums who own City.

I'm rooting for City and hope they smash Pool. I have a deep & personal love for Pep as a manager and appreciate the City owners' dedication to their club.

@Vinci I hope you have a toothbrush or a mint handy.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Liverpool have a team which is a nightmare for City with their pressing in midfield en pace upfront, it all depends on how Klopp will set up his team same for Guardiola, if somebody can beat them its Liverpool with their pressing system. but lets be fair City have the better squad.
Yeah thats a fair assesment. I was more talking about people sucking pep’s **** like he’s the second coming of Jesus, but more hip.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Yeah thats a fair assesment. I was more talking about people sucking pep’s **** like he’s the second coming of Jesus, but more hip.

Ofcourse Pep is a great coach, but please give Wenger a budget of 600 million and he will win us the title, i dont understand it tbf. Pep spended over 2 billion at Barcelona & Bayern & City, Wenger will never ever come even close to that amount of spending. ( Sorry for going off-topic)

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Liverpool, Bayern, Real or Barca for me.
Hope it's not the spanish sides, but they're in the mix for Real's good CL run & experience, and Barca for Messi.
Bayern seem a bit dormant, it's hard to assess them on their league performance, but they seem quite good under Heynckes.
Liverpool and Klopp are big game players, a relentless pressing machine. They can beat the cash machine and I hope they do.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom