• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Ofcourse Pep is a great coach, but please give Wenger a budget of 600 million and he will win us the title, i dont understand it tbf. Pep spended over 2 billion at Barcelona & Bayern & City, Wenger will never ever come even close to that amount of spending. ( Sorry for going off-topic)
You might have just stumbled upon the reason Arsenal haven't won a title for so long, and the Champions League.

BBF

Ofcourse Pep is a great coach, but please give Wenger a budget of 600 million and he will win us the title, i dont understand it tbf. Pep spended over 2 billion at Barcelona & Bayern & City, Wenger will never ever come even close to that amount of spending. ( Sorry for going off-topic)

Doubt it. He had the best team in the world at one point and ****ed it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And the Man City team owners are a bunch of despicable people......For anybody to admire those as*** is beyond me.
Not a lot to choose between them and the Russians these days, as we're finding out in the UK at the mo. Spraying nerve agents around isn't our idea of fun.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Now now - you know as well as anyone about Dubai's cast iron links with Manchester City by virtue of their national airline's lucrative sponsorship deal with, cough cough, Arsenal FC:rolleyes:
We have an animal murdering owner, someone called Sir Chips, the highest ticket prices, we know our club is ****ed up. Just accept you're a joke of a club too who should still be suffering in League One and reminiscing about Shaun Goater and we can all get on.

M18CTID

We have an animal murdering owner, someone called Sir Chips, the highest ticket prices, we know our club is ****ed up. Just accept you're a joke of a club too who should still be suffering in League One and reminiscing about Shaun Goater and we can all get on.

Don't forget you've also got Ivan Gazidis who grew up in Manchester supporting City ;)

Anyway, I'll drink to that. Always happy to reminisce about what was a fantastic season following City in the 3rd tier - whether it's the dramatic finale against Gillingham, losing 2-1 at York which saw us plummet to the lowest league position in our history, or Wycombe Wanderers doing the double over us - and The Goat played a big part in it. He wasn't at all popular with some fans during the early part of his City career though. I remember one bloke on our coach to Burnley away that season saying if Goater gets a hat-trick he'll buy everyone on the coach a pint afterwards. I'm still waiting for him to buy mine nearly 20 years later:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/6131177.Burnley_0_Manchester_City_6/

Last edited:

BBF

Abu Dhabi FC fans who try to emphasise their history are precious

Last edited:

M18CTID

Abu Dhabi FC fans who try to emphasise their history are precious

Get with the script - City don't have any history.

I've got a lifetime of off-field memories following them up and down the country and beyond though. When I've got a spare 15 minutes, I'll tell you all about the night we broke into the Aston Villa trophy room at half-time of an FA Cup 5th round match

Latest posts+

Top Bottom