• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Quarter Final Draw

Who do you want to draw?

• Atletico Madrid (Spain)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • CSKA Moscow (Russia)

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Lazio (Italy)

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Marseille (France)

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • RB Leipzig (Germany)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • RB Salzburg (Austria)

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Sporting Lisbon (Portugal)

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Literally gets written here every year, and reported by major news outlets because people consider Russia to be a big nation. No one overhypes England, they're rubbish and everyone knows it.
England often get overhyped. Rest is true though
That's weird, they have zero players in Top 5 leagues, why would anyone rate their national team is beyond me.
It is bizarre but it happens.

BBF

England often get overhyped. Rest is true though

It is bizarre but it happens.

Mate, England's captain is probably going to be Jordan Henderson and the one steering the ship got his last club team relegated. No one over the age of 11 actually believes England will do anything.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
2010 was probably the last time the media hyped England up before a tournament. The expectations ahead of Euro 2012/WC 2014/Euro 2016 weren't very high at all.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Mate, England's captain is probably going to be Jordan Henderson and the one steering the ship got his last club team relegated. No one over the age of 11 actually believes England will do anything.
I've got a feeling we're going to do something really good this time; a semi, the final or win it. It's a nagging thought based on absolutely **** all!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I've got a feeling we're going to do something really good this time; a semi, the final or win it. It's a nagging thought based on absolutely **** all!
Based on the fact we've got some good players. Sterling, Rashford, Ali, Kane is a lot more then some teams have got. That Portugal team that won the Euros is probably the most boring team to ever play football. If they can do it, then England can.

There's reasons to be hopeful though I expect the usual Anti England racism on here come the world cup from the usual ****s.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Several days ago I've read an interview with CSKA manager Goncharenko and he had absolutely no idea about how Arsenal plays, admitted that he hasn't seen Arsenal matches and he didn't even know that Auba can't play in Europa League. However, Russian journalists and CSKA fans in general are optimistic, as they consider that Arsenal is in deep crisis and not top club anymore. According to Hleb, chances are 50/50.
Hleb is not the person to ask on 50/50's. He probably passed the question on to someone else in a worse position.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Based on the fact we've got some good players. Sterling, Rashford, Ali, Kane is a lot more then some teams have got. That Portugal team that won the Euros is probably the most boring team to ever play football. If they can do it, then England can.

There's reasons to be hopeful though I expect the usual Anti England racism on here come the world cup from the usual ****s.
There are some talented names there as there always is, and always have been. We don't seem able to play as a team, though, and our record at majors since 1996 is worse than dogsh!t. As I say, based on nothing!

rich 1990

There are some talented names there as there always is, and always have been. We don't seem able to play as a team, though, and our record at majors since 1996 is worse than dogsh!t. As I say, based on nothing!
I think there's more stand out names in the squad then there has been for a long time though. If we had someone better then Henderson, I'd be very confident. If Kane performs like he did at the Euros, I'll egg his house.

BBF

What does Hleb know about judgement or chances? He regularly shat the bed in front of goal and ended up playing for 9 different clubs after he left us.

Arsenal should be putting 3 past this lot at home and drawing in Moscow providing these lot don't freeze to death.

Jae

Word of warning/advice for anybody going to the away game OR the World Cup...

The diplomat who is responsible for English Football fans was one of those that have been expelled from the British Embassy in Moscow, which means if you get yourself in any sh*t whilst you're away you are essentially on your own.

Sorry to change the subject (slightly :lol:)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
2010 was probably the last time the media hyped England up before a tournament. The expectations ahead of Euro 2012/WC 2014/Euro 2016 weren't very high at all.

roy-hodgson-smiling.ashx

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
is there not a thread for discussion of the World Cup, and England's zero chance of winning it?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If Kane's fit and firing, with Sterling and Alli (although he was **** last night) in support, Walker and Young bombing up the wings, Stones and Maguire at the back, Henderson, Dier and Jack pulling strings . . . a very outside chance maybe.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If Kane's fit and firing, with Sterling and Alli (although he was **** last night) in support, Walker and Young bombing up the wings, Stones and Maguire at the back, Henderson, Dier and Jack pulling strings . . . a very outside maybe.

We fall for this every tournament, players are never as good for England as they are for their national team because they don't have foreign coaching and teammates. That's my theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom