• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Phil Jones received '17 injections' before the friendly? Why **** would the FA's medical staff allow that, and why the **** would he go along with it?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think he'll do alright. The best manager available at the moment really, if it has to be a Dutch guy - which it has to be for some reason.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Thought I should bump this thread because some really tasty friendly games coming up next week.

England vs Italy
Netherlands vs England
France vs Colombia
Germany vs Spain
Argentina vs Italy
Germany vs Brazil
Spain vs Argentina
Portugal vs Netherlands

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Thought I should bump this thread because some really tasty friendly games coming up next week.

England vs Italy
Netherlands vs England
France vs Colombia
Germany vs Spain
Argentina vs Italy
Germany vs Brazil
Spain vs Argentina
Portugal vs Netherlands

Beautiful matches!

Bummer is Imma gonna need stream for these. They're not carries on beIN, unfortunately.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
DYuTXdMXkAAtpbo.jpg
New Germany kit is :drool:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why are Germany vs Brazil, England vs Italy and Spain vs Argentina all on at basically the same time!? Spread them out ffs.

F*ck I hate the international break, it's laughable how 90% of fans celebrate when it's over.

KingVerse

I can see the headlines already... "THE GREAT WALES IN CHINA"

Looking forward to our games in this session and I highly recommend we rename the thread to USEFUL International Matches.

We got Mexico vs. Iceland tomorrow night and Peru vs. Iceland on tuesday. In the first match we will see the reincarnation of Albert Guðmundsson, the great grandson of Albert guðmundsson who was the very first Icelander to play for the almighty Arsenal.
In the second match we could witness the return of Kolbeinn. He's been injured since the Euros though and hasn't played much but he's slowly recovering and he could make the world cup...he scored the famous winner vs. England so hope he makes it.

Top Bottom