• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I don't know his name or where he plays, but I know we need to buy him. We need Russia's goalkeeper.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol: 2006 wish list fodder!

Then he went 11 years and 43 games without a clean sheet in the CL after that. His last one in the 2006 CLwas against...yep, Arsenal.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The poor keeper couldn't last. Still a valiant effort though, Brazil should be a 100,000 goals ahead.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DY_kbweX0AAyZL_.png:large

I see 3 full-backs, 3 wingers and Rashford who's played out wide most of the season.

I'm a bit confused.

Seems like it'll be this tho.

Pickford
Walker Stones Gomez
Trippier Chamberlain Henderson Rose
Lingard Rashford Sterling​

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Henderson-Chamberlain is a terrible balance for midfield, at least Dier-Livermore even if it was incredibly boring and conservative had a decent balance to it. Now you got Henderson who's sort of a box-to-box midfielder alongside Ox who's a winger playing in midfield.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
DY_kbweX0AAyZL_.png:large

I see 3 full-backs, 3 wingers and Rashford who's played out wide most of the season.

I'm a bit confused.

Seems like it'll be this tho.

Pickford
Walker Stones Gomez
Trippier Chamberlain Henderson Rose
Lingard Rashford Sterling​

Phew thank God you were confused too. Seems to be a line-up without enough CBs, CMs and CFs.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Maybe they're all playing hip new cool 'false' positions. False 9's, false CBs, false goalie playing just behind the goal, false manager coaching the team via a walkie-talkie while on a visit to the Anne Frank Museum. It's a new tactic, I like it.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I only can watch max 3 games.

Germany-Spain, Poland-Nigeria and England-Netherlands.

Portugal, Italy and France are interesting too. There are so many days and they all play on the same time..

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I only can watch max 3 games.

Germany-Spain, Poland-Nigeria and England-Netherlands.

Portugal, Italy and France are interesting too. There are so many days and they all play on the same time..

Was thinking that, feels like I haven't watched football in 3 weeks and all of a sudden there's too much at the same time.

Anyway, if Iwobi suddenly turns into Okocha again tonight it'll really be time to start the head-scratching.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
England 2 injuries inside 7 minutes. Like watching Arsenal. Home from home.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom