• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Why does everybody that mentions his name have to mention its not Wilshere (not Wilshere ffs) ffs? I never see someone calling him Wilshere (not Wilshere ffs) but some of you act as if this happens all the time.
because some posters on here can't let things go, even when they are boring the rest of us to tears

I suppose you could call it the Wenger syndrome

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Why does everybody that mentions his name have to mention its not Wilshere (not Wilshere ffs) ffs? I never see someone calling him Wilshere (not Wilshere ffs) but some of you act as if this happens all the time.
When someone types Wilshere with an i instead of an e after the h, the auto-correct changes it to that.

Why wouldn't they question them ? We have these players now that have been under the best coaches/managers. Winning the biggest trophies in the world.
They come here and Mr Bean is drawing animals on a wall.

Said it before, Özil signing is a sign AW won't be here next year. He is team Ivan.
Wilshere (not Wilshere ffs), Ramsey, Wellbeck still not signing is another sign. Team Wenger.

Hence why I wrote "If the German players in the team are questioning Wenger's methods, then Özil signing a new contract means that either he is aware that Wenger is leaving this summer or this story is complete bullshit."

Maybe you should read posts properly before replying to them.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Reports from Germany (BILD) are that Bayern contacted Tuchel and offered him the managerial position from next season but he turned it down saying that he will go to an international top-club abroad.

Arsenal are ruled out because we have Mislintat. I’m afraid that this “top club” could be Chelsea or Manchester United. :(

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sport1 and SportBild mentioned Arsenal, but it sounds more a rumour in these articles.

Think Chelsea is the realistic option.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/fussball-tuchel-wird-nicht-bayern-trainer-1.3919975

Der FC Bayern muss sich einen neuen Trainer suchen - und er weiß bisher nur, wer es nicht wird: Jupp Heynckes wird den Klub im Sommer verabredungsgemäß verlassen, und Thomas Tuchel wird definitiv nicht sein Nachfolger. Das ist nach SZ-Informationen das Ergebnis eines hektischen Freitags, an dem die Bayern-Verantwortlichen Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Uli Hoeneß und Hasan Salihamidzic in einer Telefonkonferenz vergeblich versuchten, Tuchel zur Übernahme des Bayern-Jobs zu überreden. Am Tag zuvor hatte Tuchel die Bayern davon in Kenntnis gesetzt, dass er das Angebot eines anderen europäischen Topvereins annehmen werde.

They are saying, that Tuchel already accepted the offer from another club. I don't think we've already made an offer for him with Wenger in charge. It wouldn't be Arsenal like.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

According to sport 1 journalist he saying Tuchel in negotiations with Arsenal to take over in Summer

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sport1 and SportBild mentioned Arsenal, but it sounds more a rumour in these articles.

Think Chelsea is the realistic option.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/fussball-tuchel-wird-nicht-bayern-trainer-1.3919975

They are saying, that Tuchel already accepted the offer from another club. I don't think we've already made an offer for him with Wenger in charge. It wouldn't be Arsenal like.
It unlike arsenal to do that but if we are 100% sure then we should make the move now

Aevi

Hale End FC
Tuchel is a bum
It's weird, so many people seem to rate him highly outside this forum but did he do much at Dortmund besides playing some nice football?

Do you know what all the hype is about @Borussin? Is he actually an impressive manager who only left because of some internal conflicts or is he just "pretty good"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom