• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win the Europa or get a new manager

Would you rather win the Europa, or get a new manager?

• Win the Europa

Votes: 41 54.7%
  • New manager

Votes: 34 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
We need to worry about qualifying for champions league with the top 6 all reinforcing before we can talk about winning champions league lmao when Ronaldo and Messi are still a thing

Gunners4life

Did a real life adult write that

Well it's essentially quoting Wenger who said he wants to be immortal and stay at Arsenal forever.

Coupled with his quotes saying the decision to leave is up to him cements the fact he will never walk away from the club willingly. He won't be sacked either so for me it's guranteed we have at least 1 more season of Wenger remaining.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Well it's essentially quoting Wenger who said he wants to be immortal and stay at Arsenal forever.

Coupled with his quotes saying the decision to leave is up to him cements the fact he will never walk away from the club willingly. He won't be sacked either so for me it's guranteed we have at least 1 more season of Wenger remaining.

Citation needed.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arsène: “The decision on when to leave has technically always been mine — and that will remain. It’s part of my job.”

You said he will never be sacked. Citation needed. That means a statement from a member of the board of Kroenke saying they will never sack Arsène Wenger. What Arsène says is irrelevant. He’s constantly talking bollocks.

marting

New boss. Arsenal is at its lowest in a very long time, it will get lower before the end of the season. This club is nowhere near competing for top 4. It’s a project again, and wenger has proven over about 10 years that he hasn’t got a title fight in him anymore. Give someone new a chance to build.

Gunners4life

You said he will never be sacked. Citation needed. That means a statement from a member of the board of Kroenke saying they will never sack Arséne Wenger. What Arséne says is irrelevant. He’s constantly talking bollocks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...k-Arséne-wenger-latest-news-a8021581.html?amp

Lol if he loses 6-1 to City and keeps his job along with all the other defeats he won't be sacked. The club is a business and Wenger makes them too much money.

He will never be sacked

Gunners4life

What money is he making them? Failure to finish in the top 4 is losing them money.

Transfers, etc and he's been the most consistent manager in top 4 in prem history so relax lol

If he wins Europa that's top 4 again and he won't be sacked

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Ideally we would win the EL and then sack Wenger like Man Utd did with van Gaal but that's like hoping to sign Messi & Ronaldo in the same transfer window. We're not ruthless like that, if we win the EL that'll be enough to calm down the fans and our board will think it safe for another Wenger extension.

To answer the poll: new manager. It's the most important step if we want to get out of this mess we're stuck with.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only thing we know for sure in this situation is Wenger won’t quit. We don’t know what the owner/board are going to do as we’re currently in an unprecedented situation for the Wenger era. Quite likely to finish 7th, on course for lowest points total since 95/96 and highest number of defeats since 94/95, people are not showing up to the games anymore. We’ve basically gone full circle and are in the position we were before he got here in terms of results.
In other big club Wenger is gone this summer but as always we fans have no clue what will happen this summer

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We could win the EL and Wenger then only has one more season but we desperately need change so for next season a new manager is the best option. 5 away defeats in a row, that is just not acceptable and I dont see how he can stay if we dont win the EL, which I think we wont.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Europa’s not even a good cup. It’s rubbish. Feel a bit ill every time I have to watch us play in it.

Will probably feel sad for about 10 minutes when Atletico knock us out.

Wenger makes me feel sad almost every week of the season. And it hardly gets better over the summer.

Yeah I've given it a fair shake but the EL slog just doesn't excite me at all, garbage tournament. Admittedly really want us to win it this year but wouldn't mind if we never had to participate in it again.

Went with winning the EL in the poll but the fact you can make a serious and defensible case for the other option says it all really.

sil007

I really want to see ,
That Wenger win an
European Trophy.

Trophy that he never win before in his lifetime.
Trophy that he never win in his long Coaching career.

This year maybe his best chance. And the last chance.

I really hope that our legendary manager , win this cup.
Because I think he deserve that.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It’s difficult to comprehend what a terrible job Wenger has done this season. We’ve been absolutely dreadful for 98% of the season.
Another season of this is hard to take but ultimately I love arsenal more than I want Wenger gone

Im 100% sure Wenger is here next season win or lose though. It’s hard to actually imagine him ever leaving lool

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I really want to see ,
That Wenger win an
European Trophy.

Trophy that he never win before in his lifetime.
Trophy that he never win in his long Coaching career.

This year maybe his best chance. And the last chance.

I really hope that our legendary manager , win this cup.
Because I think he deserve that.
Go home gunnersauras, you're drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom