• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Such a pertinent point here for me. Half the fun in this sport is teasing rival fans and displaying the 'bragging rights' as it were. Rival fans pity us now, they barely even have a dig now and I must admit it is telling on how far we have fallen down the pecking order.
It was the same when Man Utd were a shambles under Moyes and then LvG. I stopped getting enjoyment out of seeing their sh!t results. They wont want us to win the EL though!

BobP

Memri Fan
No I didn't, I originally said the dispute between the fans and Wenger and the Board are likely affecting the confidence of the players. And that Wenger needs to leave. Nothing contentious there.

You came to your own conclusion. :lol:

I came to my own conclusion? :lol:

Read your post again.

According to you, fan dissatisfaction with Wenger and the board is to blame for the downturn in confidence within the playing group. Your implication here is obvious. Why else would you make such a statement if you weren't trying to articulate the ludicrous view that fans are somehow to blame for the present malaise?

Reactions: BBF

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No I didn't, I originally said the dispute between the fans and Wenger and the Board are likely affecting the confidence of the players. And that Wenger needs to leave.
Yeah, the team's doing sh!t and Wenger is the manager. All the rest is bollocks. The scenario is never any different at any other club where the manager is wanted out by the fans.

The End.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Had fun reading first pages of this thread. Majority people predicted right what will happen this season.
Funny you should say that. I opened the thread on page 1 by mistake earlier and started reading... You wouldn't know it was May 2017 judging by the level of frustration. And to think we're in worse shape now....

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
:lol: Derailing the show to smash Wenger. Love it.
Wish I hadn't watched that.

I hope Wenger stays another year now just to spite that ****. The man's more obnoxious than Trump, Mourinho, Kim Jong un and Putin all put together.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
That's boll*cks. I've been to the Liverpool ground not long ago, and I have the Liverpool home game against Man C on record. The noise is nothing like the Emirates.

I've also been to Highbury and the noise and singing their was ****ing immense.

You've been to none of them so you're talking out of your arse. And this has nothing to do with Wenger.

But our home form is good for all intents and purposes, our home fans are bad I think that's common knowledge but our away fans are supportive and we're been horrible away.

I've said it plenty of times but our roster is really weak, it has been since Cazorla got injured. We just don't have the quality in any position apart from Özil, Auba and Monreal. Say what you want about Wenger but every manager in the top 6 would struggle with these players. Conte and Mourinho have done worse with better players.

But again it comes down to Arsène who ultimately built the team and put his faith in sub-par players.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But our home form is good for all intents and purposes, our home fans are bad I think that's common knowledge but our away fans are supportive and we're been horrible away.

I've said it plenty of times but our roster is really weak, it has been since Cazorla got injured. We just don't have the quality in any position apart from Özil, Auba and Monreal. Say what you want about Wenger but every manager in the top 6 would struggle with these players. Conte and Mourinho have done worse with better players.

But again it comes down to Arséne who ultimately built the team and put his faith in sub-par players.
Good post. Away form is normally worse for all teams. It's harder to concentrate with a hostile crowd. This is magnified if confidence is low.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wish I hadn't watched that.

I hope Wenger stays another year now just to spite that ****. The man's more obnoxious than Trump, Mourinho, Kim Jong un and Putin all put together.
He may well be all kinds of c***, but he's right about Wenger... and gun control in the US.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Good post. Away form is normally worse for all teams. It's harder to concentrate with a hostile crowd. This is magnified if confidence is low.
I'm sure I can remember a time not so long ago when our confidence was supposed to be low, and our away from was better than out home form? I;m sure I also recall possibly Wenger saying that they felt more under pressure to perform at home than than they did away...

It's just a never ending stream of bullshit for all seasons :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Not at all, just concerned by poor moderating on this forum.

He's just a consequence of a broader malaise.

Judging by his posting activity I'm not quite sure he actually knows what introspection means.

Maybe a suprise but @Makingtrax like all TM's was voted in unanimously much to his surprise ;)

As for the moderating , can't speak for myself but the rest have done an excellent job which I am grateful for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom