• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy89

Thanks for the memories Arsène. Looks like he'll go out on a low but I don't care too much to be honest. I had no hope of beating Atletico over two legs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
***** the lot of them.

Their assistant looks like he's an extra in Narcos.

german-burgos-of-atletico-madrid-during-the-spanish-copa-del-rey-picture-id903910680
Got a tattoo on his fingers this guy is part time drug dealer. No wonder why Arsène didn't shake his hands in FT

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Yep just kick it out for a corner at worst or at best for a throw in, trying an overhead when the ball isn't even that high in the air is so brainless.
This is the kind of fvckry defending I hope leaves with wenger. I knew some sort of **** up would happen when we missed all those chances.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It was never going to be put the bed in the first leg, was it? Most would have taken 1-1, I think. Vs 10 men, though.... Disappointing. Another big European night in store, at least. If it's to be, it's to be.

Tbf I was expecting a worse result... but this game was such a disappointment. We had the opportunity to win this game by 2/3 or even 4 goals but we've bottled it. It was the best possible scenario with them getting a red card after 10 minutes. Playing at home.

It feels even worse. :lol:

I can't see how we can turn things around in Madrid.
But who knows.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It was never going to be put the bed in the first leg, was it? Most would have taken 1-1, I think. Vs 10 men, though.... Disappointing. Another big European night in store, at least. If it's to be, it's to be.
I would have taken 1-1 if you offer me that before Kick off but against 10 men for 75 minutes at your stadium It's feel like a lose

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I don't understand why anyone would take a 1-1 before this game against a team that are known for not leaking too many goals at home.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I would have taken 1-1 if you offer me that before Kick off but against 10 men for 75 minutes at your stadium It's feel like a lose
It does, it's a ****. The worst part is, we did it exactly like only Arsenal can. We can't stop mugging ourselves.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The other thing is we are really sh*t at acting. Those Atletico guys were rolling around in agony even if we didn't touch them. Absolute masters.

They wouldn't have scored if Welbeck had screamed in agony when he lost the ball, rolled over and over holding his head, then pulled an epileptic fit, before passing out.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The other thing is we are really sh*t at acting. Those Atletico guys were rolling around in agony even if we didn't touch them. Absol

They wouldn't have scored if Welbeck had screamed in agony when he lost the ball, rolled over and over holding his head, then pulled an epileptic fit, before passing out.
Yes, Welbeck only does that when he shoots, the thick ****.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't understand why anyone would take a 1-1 before this game against a team that are known for not leaking too many goals at home.
I think it's because people know we're not very good, and not losing at home would be a positive result. AM arent known for conceding at home, but we are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom