• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Mkhitaryan should concentrate more on passes.

He is lossing some balls with poor passing, he can do it better. Nelson souldn't run into defender.

I'm more relaxed with Chambers and Mavropanos on the back than with Mustafi and Koscielny.

c00lguy

What did you expect? We win with our reserves against fully fit manutd side at Old Trafford?

First of all it's far from being our reserves and second of all I don't see why not. Manu have lost to far worse sides at this ground they haven't been that good.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
**** off Souness. I'd like to do some punditry on that ****s performance every week on sky.

Yes Liverpool were good.
Yes I'm sure football was harder in your day.
But sadly, no you hold no relevance in 2018.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don’t care what Souness is saying even if it’s right

He’s a muppet

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I forgot to mention Bellerin who's been good for a while now, getting back into form.. That clearance for Alexis' header was top class defending.

Jojoba

I am loving the way we are playing. It is enjoyable to watch. I hope we can go back to playing this beautiful and technical style. We are losing but i feel like we are good enough to score. Our first team is boring and sh!t to watch.

ptrcopp

I used to like Souness. Now it seems he tries to make the headline by being the common sense, no-nonesense guy.
Everyone and his nan can see the error was the slide, but it take Thierry to point it out. Souness really adds nothing. And I feel for all the criticism thrown his way when he started, TH14 has really grown in his role.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think we are seeing the problem with youth development. It is young men playing against young men. Who are all taught on perfect surfaces and then when it comes to senior football they are to weak and naive to play at this level.

They need to completely change the system or we need to start properly farming these guys out to play against men in meaningful games.

That's not a sleight on the players. I'm sure technically they are excellent and have a fantastic attitude in training. But playing youth football to an away game at Old Trafford is a considerable leap. There is no doubt in my mind Spain and Germany keep producing brilliant players because the youth systems in those countries are rooted in senior football.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I forgot to mention Bellerin who's been good for a while now, getting back into form.. That clearance for Alexis' header was top class defending.
Don't think he played well at all, missed the header for the goal and completely botched a tap in for Aubameyang om the other end.

HBL

Established Member
Xhaka can’t make a mistake these days because of how poor he started last season and this season. Been good for 10-12 games but I doubt pundits even notice that.

I know Iwobi grew into the game but I still think he is ****e and would rather see Smith-Rowe and Nelson get his minutes next season.

Really encouraging from Chambers, AMN and Mavropanos. We haven’t been outclassed at all, hopefully Auba can be more lethal in front of goal second half.

c00lguy

We can look for positives in our young players but we should always expect to win when we go to old trafford no matter what team we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom