• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Lobby: Introduce Yourself Here

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hi, I am an italian Gooner. It's a bit unusual to support another country team - I know - but the love for AFC started many years ago and it was stronger every day, so love has no distance.
The AW departure is the last piece loss of a club that I started to support a long time ago but the decision is right and the hope is return to the glory in this new chapter of our history.

COYG!

Benvenuto, amico Italiano!

Bergkamp1988

Hi there fellas,

I am a French born, half Dutch Arsenal fan. First started following the PL back in 2008 when my family got Cable TV with the full sports package. I wasn't sure really who to support, I was just amazed to see all those splendid teams playing in the same league. I remember Tevez and Ronaldo being still at United, Robinho had just signed with City. Torres was Killing with Liverpool, Babel was disappointingly replacing Riera on the left flank and Kuyt... Ah ... Dirk Kuyt was always a pleasure to watch working like hell on that pitch (the kind of player WE NEED right now btw)... I remember Anelka and Drogba where having an amazing season with Chelsea as well. I was innocent, had no préjudice against any team, was just enjoying the show.

Long (already too long) story short... Fell in love with Arsenal at first because I was always eager to see the often injured RvP play (my fellow Dutchman). Arsenal always felt like an underdog which I enjoyed (not so much anymore) and they had real class in their game (not so much anymore? Sometimes maybe..)

Anywho ... Very glad to have discovered this website. Seems like a perfect place to blow steam and exchange ideas, frustrations about our beloved club. And hopefully I'll learn a thing or two on the way.

Cheers to all

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Hi there fellas,

I am a French born, half Dutch Arsenal fan. First started following the PL back in 2008 when my family got Cable TV with the full sports package. I wasn't sure really who to support, I was just amazed to see all those splendid teams playing in the same league. I remember Tevez and Ronaldo being still at United, Robinho had just signed with City. Torres was Killing with Liverpool, Babel was disappointingly replacing Riera on the left flank and Kuyt... Ah ... Dirk Kuyt was always a pleasure to watch working like hell on that pitch (the kind of player WE NEED right now btw)... I remember Anelka and Drogba where having an amazing season with Chelsea as well. I was innocent, had no préjudice against any team, was just enjoying the show.

Long (already too long) story short... Fell in love with Arsenal at first because I was always eager to see the often injured RvP play (my fellow Dutchman). Arsenal always felt like an underdog which I enjoyed (not so much anymore) and they had real class in their game (not so much anymore? Sometimes maybe..)

Anywho ... Very glad to have discovered this website. Seems like a perfect place to blow steam and exchange ideas, frustrations about our beloved club. And hopefully I'll learn a thing or two on the way.

Cheers to all
Well, I'm not sure about exchanging ideas. We only have one and that's squad cost. Anyway, nice post and enjoy.

MrLuke

There is not much to say except I'm new but I'm a long time lurker just didn't feel like posting but I loved reading stuff on this forum

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I'm 24, massive Arsenal fan, and have posted elsewhere previously. This seems like the best and most knowledgeable Arsenal forum around though.

Previous place I used to post hated this place for some reason though.

Last edited:

Dregen57

Hi there my real name is Lasse,, I'm a norwegian gooner mania style since 1971, when I first saw them on TV. Been visiting this forum now and then, happy to become a member. Cheers

rich 1990

Hi there my real name is Lasse,, I'm a norwegian gooner mania style since 1971, when I first saw them on TV. Been visiting this forum now and then, happy to become a member. Cheers
Why would your parents name you after a dog?

evilpimp972

Hello, I'm Xavier, been a fan since Thierry Henry came in the club. I'm french and I recently visited the Emirates Stadium :p

Anyway, I'm very excited after Wenger left, not sure what to expect but it got me interested again lol

Red Legacy

Hello,

I'm a Greek-American who has always watched Arsenal. They are my 2nd club after Olympiacos in Greece.

Never thought to look for an Arsenal board until today!

rich 1990

Hello,

I'm a Greek-American who has always watched Arsenal. They are my 2nd club after Olympiacos in Greece.

Never thought to look for an Arsenal board until today!
You weren't the Olympiacos fan that came here trolling when we needed to beat them 3-0 to stay in the CL, are you? He was never seen again.

PortugueseFan

Hey guys, Arsenal is my second team and I'm here to talk to real Arsenal fans. Here in portugal there are many fans like me thath support Arsenal. Sorry for my bad english, this is the second reason why I'm here: I want to talk and write better. My first team is Sporting Clube de Portugal, but right now there is a civil war and i don't agree with Sporting's actual direction.

GunnerUK

Hey guys new member here I’m from the U.K. and life long Arsenal fan also a member on goonerworld. Big question I ask is how we all feeling for next season with new manager and new Mentalities.

Can we challenge for title or is it a battle for European football (top4)

Phil Romeo

Hey guys new member here I’m from the U.K. and life long Arsenal fan also a member on goonerworld. Big question I ask is how we all feeling for next season with new manager and new Mentalities.

Can we challenge for title or is it a battle for European football (top4)
I believe this team can challenge for the title. the potential has always been there just a new approach to improve things

GunnerUK

I believe this team can challenge for the title. the potential has always been there just a new approach to improve things

Hope Emery can get us off the ground running a win against Man City opening game would do just that.

How’s the support for the Arsenal in Nigeria Phil compared to teams like Utd and Liverpool I’ve noticed Arsenal have masses of fans In Ghana and Nigeria :cool:

Phil Romeo

Hope Emery can get us off the ground running a win against Man City opening game would do just that.

How’s the support for the Arsenal in Nigeria Phil compared to teams like Utd and Liverpool I’ve noticed Arsenal have masses of fans In Ghana and Nigeria :cool:
Arsenal has a large fan base in Nigeria but I think Man U fans are more

SpookyDukey

Been reading the forum for a few years but only signed up a little while ago. Lifelong Gooner, born into it by Arsenal supporting family (Mum/Dad/Older brother).

From Wealdstone originally (Stuart Pearce's first club - this is pretty much our only claim to fame) haha.

Was lucky enough to get taken to a couple of Arsenal games a year as a kid - most notable Paul Merson's testimonial in apx 96/97. I still stand by the fact that this match had more talent on the field then any other match of all time (Internationals or otherwise)!

I was educated at a Catholic school and got my first suspension from school for putting a Merlin football sticker of Ian Wright on the front of my bible and writing, "God" with a big arrow pointing to him. Had my priorities right from a young age. :lol:

Used to be a huge Championship Manager/Football Manager fan - but had to wean myself off it about 10 years ago as too many relationships with family and women broke down, :(:lol:

2019 The year of the Unai! #COYG

Latest posts+

Top Bottom