• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | May 6, 2018 16:30 BST

Which academy player do you back most to make it here?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lets focus on Arsène, not Özil. I love Mesut as much as anyone but he’s just passing through. Arsène is.... Arsène, lets make it about him today.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Inside knowledge? Dude has just been payin attention and not sucking him off all the time like so many others. Özil been pulling this **** for some time. Did the same after Bayern a couple times for a couple different years and did the same after City this season. Doesn't turn up in a game, takes some stick, so he decides he isn't going to play the next game when we need a performance.

I just don’t like the man, I’m sorry, I just don’t. I can appreciate the quality of the player, when he feels like turning up - but he has absolutely no character. It pains me to see someone like paid so handsomely and take the club for a ride.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Somewhere in the corridors of the emirates Martin Keown is on the warpath as he tries to track down Özil.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No issue with Özil or any player going to the World Cup not playing. Season’s finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom