• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
if Allegri decides to stay, thats not Gazidis fault, hopefully Jardim is second choice. Im not panicking, in fact, im impressed that we are being linked with top managers.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Some suggesting that he also said Conte was going to Milan, not exactly dealing with someone credible here. :lol:

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
In my eyes, this summer is the last chance for Gazidis to earn Arsenal fans respect. If he'll fail. Gazidis out once and for all.

In the meantime, I'll wait to see what he has up his sleeve.

It wont just be Gazidis, his bosses too, the real culprits behind our failures.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
We do, because he signed a contract. The man has been gone a day and we are already changing his history? he'd never sign a contract he doesnt want to sign, and hed never break a contract once he signed it.

I guess he was willing to go but allowed himself to be persuaded to stay because we hadnt really planned for a life after Wenger at that point. I think i am entitled to guess because we know nothing about what has happened behind closed doors.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
In my eyes, this summer is the last chance for Gazidis to earn Arsenal fans respect. If he'll fail. Gazidis out once and for all.
I feel sorry for him, imagine doing nothing at work for years, then one day all of a sudden, you have to actually work for a living.
tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom