• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I read that Khedira is in talks with Liverpool. Which makes me very jealous.

Also, we don't talk about Depay here because he had such a tough time with Man U (and F***ing Mourinho).
But he has been fantastic this season with Lyon. Has matured a lot, still has a big potential and seems to be looking for a new challenge. Would probably come for a relatively cheap price.

I honestly think Depay would do excellent here!

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think we should do whatever it takes to buy Ryan Sessegnon.

How good is he? You watch Championship?

What about Adama Traore? The way he goes past players is unreal. Surely at some point he will learn to put in a good final ball and finish.

@Rex Banner you love the championship. Tell me.

Aevi

Hale End FC
What about Adama Traore? The way he goes past players is unreal. Surely at some point he will learn to put in a good final ball and finish.
Middlesbrough fans say he has greatly improved on his final ball this season, and that he's now their best player. 5 goals and 12 assists this season, definitely an improvement in that aspect.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How good is he? You watch Championship?

@Rex Banner you love the championship. Tell me.

Kid’s got it all. He’s a left back but one of Fulham’s best creative outlets. They give him free licence to drift anywhere around the box.

I’ve never seen anything like it, you’ll be watching a game and see him pick the ball up on the right and cut in, or drop into the hole, or even play off the striekr. It’s nuts.

He’s good off either foot, good finisher but his dribbling is something else. Above even Bale at that age, doesn’t run down blind alleys and is a heads up dribbler. Always looking for the end product before he dribbles.

Possibilities with him are endless, he’s a total footballer for the 21st Century.

I swear down if he goes to Sp**s or Utd we’ll regret it for years. He’s 17 ffs. First player outside the PL to be nominated for young player of the year. Sign him the f*ck up.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Kid’s got it all. He’s a left back but one of Fulham’s best creative outlets. They give him free licence to drift anywhere around the box.

I’ve never seen anything like it, you’ll be watching a game and see him pick the ball up on the right and cut in, or drop into the hole, or even play off the striekr. It’s nuts.

He’s good off either foot, good finisher but his dribbling is something else. Above even Bale at that age, doesn’t run down blind alleys and is a heads up dribbler. Always looking for the end product before he dribbles.

Possibilities with him are endless, he’s a total footballer for the 21st Century.

I swear down if he goes to Sp**s or Utd we’ll regret it for years. He’s 17 ffs. First player outside the PL to be nominated for young player of the year. Sign him the f*ck up.

Just got Fulham into the play-off final too. He's the sort of incredible young English player that you've just gotta try to get, no matter if it's really a position of need.

MrLuke

Arsenal need a star and someone who has the charisma and leader mentality. Someone who wants to come under pressure and can handle pressure.

Someone who could guide them to great things.

Yannick Carrasco is your right man to look for. His had a spat with Simeone which examples the fall out. I think him and Payet would be the ideal Arsenal signings.

Yannick-Carrasco-606132.jpg

Last edited:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Arsenal need a star and someone who has the charisma and leader mentality. Someone who wants to come under pressure and can handle pressure.

Someone who could guide them to great things.

Yannick Carrasco is your right man to look for. His had a spat with Simeone which examples the fall out. I think him and Payet would be the ideal Arsenal signings.

Yannick-Carrasco-606132.jpg

You do know that Carrasco is plumbing through China?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I tell ye what we need, we need a golazo merchant. No one in the current squad is really gonna get us those golazos. Go for a Malcom or a Guedes and you'll get a solid 5-10 golazos per season.

Stannis

I tell ye what we need, we need a golazo merchant. No one in the current squad is really gonna get us those golazos. Go for a Malcom or a Guedes and you'll get a solid 5-10 golazos per season.

I have issues with his finishing (or lack thereof) in the box, but Pavon has a bazooka built into his right foot. Absolutely cannons the ball into the net at a range.

I think his shot is probably as hard, if not harder than Xhaka's

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I have issues with his finishing (or lack thereof) in the box, but Pavon has a bazooka built into his right foot. Absolutely cannons the ball into the net at a range.

I think his shot is probably as hard, if not harder than Xhaka's

Sign him up. Can't remember a single Arsenal goal featuring on MOTD goal of the month this season. I remember we used to have at least one or two a month, it's a disgrace. Golazos needed at the carpet.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Zaha or Mahrez
Jorginho and/or Fabinho (will probably end up with Meyer and Seri)
CB - Koulibaly, but looks like we'll end up with Sokratis and the young Turk (would prefer Evans over the young Turk for reasons explained in the Sokratis thread)
GK - no idea (previously mentioned schmeichal)

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Manager: Masimilliano Allegri

Assistant Manager: Mikel Arteta

Goalkeepers: *Oblak, Cech

Defenders: *Maguire, *Pavard, Holding, Koscielny, Chambers, Mavropanos

Fullbacks: *Sessegnon, Monreal, Bellerin, Kolasinac

Midfielders: Ramsey, *Nzonzi, *Fabinho, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles, Elneny

Wingers: Mkhitaryan, Özil, *Malcolm

Forwards: Lacazette, Aubameyang, *Muller, Welbeck

IN: Oblak, Maguire, Pavard, Sessegnon, Nzonzi, Fabinho, Malcolm, Muller

OUT: Ospina, Mertesacker, Mustafi, Cazorla, Wilshere, Iwobi

Starting 11:
Oblak
Bellerin Maguire Pavard Kolasinac
Mkhitaryan Ramsey Fabinho Muller
Özil
Aubameyang

I feel like this team is well balanced and it has the upgrades that we need both in defence and in midfield. Along with this I have tried to add some much needed wingers. Note a lot of these players are versatile and can play different positions.

Highly doubt these transfers would happen but it's the wishlist after all lol.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Net spend amount: £50-70m according to AST member predictions.

Players out:
-Mustafi £20m
-Perez £5m
-Asano £2m
-Ramsey £35m
-Welbeck £15m

Total budget: approx £135m

Players in:
-Leno £20m
-Sokratis £15m
-Torreira £30m
-Bailey/Dembele £50-60m

Spent approx £125m of the £135m. (Net spend around £50-60m)

Lineup:

Leno​
Bellerin Sokratis Mavro Kolasinac
Torreira Xhaka
Özil
Mkhitaryan Auba Bailey​
Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Monreal, Wilshere, Lacazette
Loan out Holding in January when Kos returns

Our midfield finally has balance and so does our attack with proper width

Oooh to be

Gk: Leno, Cech, Macey
RB: Bellerin, AMN
RCB: Sokratis, Mavro
LCB: Evans, Diallo
LB: Kolasinac, Luke Shaw
CM: Ramsey, Xhaka, Wilshere, Seri, Meyer, Elneny
AM: Özil, Miki, Mahrez, Iwobi, Nelson
F: Auba, Laca, Welbeck, Nketiah

In: Leno 25, Sokratis 18, Evans 3, Diallo 30, Shaw Free, Seri 35, Meyer Free, Mahrez 50 Total = 161

Out: Ospina 10, Martinez 2, Mert Free, Kosc 12, Chambers 18, Mustafi 25, Monreal 10, Jenkinson 3, Cazorla Free, Campbell 6, Lucas 12, Akpom 2 Total = 100

Net Spend 61

Last edited:

LG10

Net spend amount: £50-70m according to AST member predictions.

Players out:
-Mustafi £20m
-Perez £5m
-Asano £2m
-Ramsey £35m
-Welbeck £15m

Total budget: approx £135m

Players in:
-Leno £20m
-Sokratis £15m
-Torreira £30m
-Bailey/Dembele £50-60m

Spent approx £125m of the £135m. (Net spend around £50-60m)

Lineup:

Leno​
Bellerin Sokratis Mavro Kolasinac
Torreira Xhaka
Özil
Mkhitaryan Auba Bailey​
Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Monreal, Wilshere, Lacazette
Loan out Holding in January when Kos returns

Our midfield finally has balance and so does our attack with proper width
Torreira would be a phenomenal signing, no big clubs seem interested either.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom