• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It’s annoying to have to press back. I have adblocker but then I get a thing at the bottom “we noticed you’re using adblocker”
On my phone you need to let the page settle then click where you want to go. Its annoying but you get used to it

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Still clinging to a slim hope that Ralph Hasenhuttl's exit from Leipzig is somehow connected to Arsenal. Could somebody please inform Gazidis and Kroenke that they wouldn't have to pay a big compensation fee for Hasenhuttl as they'll have to do to get City to release Arteta? That should appeal to them.

LG10

Doesn't matter who our manager is based on the absolute dross we've been linked with.

Sven should've been sacked on the spot for even suggesting signing Sokratis if that rumour is true.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

FB671_FE2_FBFB_41_A4_B0_D1_BB5_B5_BDFE5_BC.png

Mods sort it out
Always happens. Does my head in. Especially the creepy voice.

My a-team to manage Arsenal, real or fictional would probably be:

Gandalf(Manager),
Terry Crews(assistant manager), Hannibal Lecter(assistant manager),
Kylie Jenner(assistant manager),
Pablo Escobar(assistant manager) and Sasha Grey(assistant manager).

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
My a-team to manage Arsenal, real or fictional would probably be:

Gandalf(Manager),
Terry Crews(assistant manager), Hannibal Lecter(assistant manager),
Kylie Jenner(assistant manager),
Pablo Escobar(assistant manager) and Sasha Grey(assistant manager).

Well played - so you basically want Hannibal Lecter as a coach ?

After he ate Gandalf and all the other assistants, he will eat Mustafi, Welbeck and all unpopular players.

pacstud

Good point. One of Wenger's very underrated qualities was his consistency and his resilience. Bad patches happen in football but he was very good at staying calm and eventually turning the form around. It can't be as easy as it looks. Hopefully Arteta would have a good assistant next to him to help him through those periods.
Yes. I would recommend to whoever is running the show that Arteta be "given" a veteran presence somewhere on the staff.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
And I think this is mainly due to people entertaining the thought because it's now very much a possibility, as opposed to a few weeks back. As you say, his credentials are now being sold to us in the form of little bits of info like him managing City against us etc. It was always going to snowball.
It's going to be weird coming on here and seeing you back the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom