• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I had one of those funny moments the other night. A guy I thought knew a lot about football said Aubameyang hasn't done very much since joining Arsenal. Think a lot of people are gonna be surprised next season. Gonna stick some money on him to be top goal scorer next season.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I do want to point out that as far as I can remember, he has yet to really make a big impact in a proper big game. When he faced Tottenham and City twice, he didn't score or assist a single goal. I'm not blaming him, he had just joined and the whole team didn't play well, but Auba still has another step up to make next season that we haven't seen yet.

I believe in him though.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Needs to sort his clobber out. Wearing some absolute shockers on his insta story.

Keeps wearing Trilbys ffs

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin did an interview recently with a fashion site, the name of which I forget, where he sort of criticised the trend of footballers just wearing as much bling as possible without thinking it through properly, saying he can't stand the diamond-covered trainers etc. Pretty much describing Auba haha.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
“It was important for us because it was the boss’ last game and it was important to win this game for him,” Aubameyang said. “It was special to score the goal and I’m very, very happy.

“I’ve learnt a lot in not a lot of time working with him, but I really did learn a lot. I’m so happy to be here. I thought he’d be here for years. Of course it was a shock, but this is football. Sometimes you never know, but I was happy to play for him.

“At the beginning it was really hard because I don’t think I was ready physically. I didn’t play in January all month, so it was not easy. After a lot of work with the staff I found my form again and then scored some goals thanks to my team-mates.

“These last few weeks we’ve played well and we have a lot of young players. It’s good for the future and I’m sure that next season will be a good one for us.”

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Bellerin did an interview recently with a fashion site, the name of which I forget, where he sort of criticised the trend of footballers just wearing as much bling as possible without thinking it through properly, saying he can't stand the diamond-covered trainers etc. Pretty much describing Auba haha.
I don't think Bellerin is the right person to talk about such things since he's got earrings, necklaces, gold watches and rings on his fingers while also dressing like he's a thrift shop hustler.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin dresses very well but maybe he should focus more on his football. I'm in no position to say but imo he seems distracted in the past couple seasons. Defo not playing to his potential

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Wenger-insists-Pierre-Emerick-Aubameyang.html

Shots fired or the media making something out of nothing.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Bellerin dresses very well

He's definitely got the fashionista hipster look nailed down, but whether that's on the well dressed end of the spectrum is up for debate.

I'm in no position to say but imo he seems distracted in the past couple seasons. Defo not playing to his potential

Don't know if it's distracted, but he looks timid, unfocused and clueless at times. It'll be interesting to see if that's his true level, or if Emery can ignite him again.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He's definitely got the fashionista hipster look nailed down, but whether that's on the well dressed end of the spectrum is up for debate.

Don't know if it's distracted, but he looks timid, unfocused and clueless at times. It'll be interesting to see if that's his true level, or if Emery can ignite him again.
Guess it depends on your age + views :lol:. I have seen him wear some stupid **** ngl... thats what people start to do when they get a bit too into fashion

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
neckbeard.jpg

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Watched all his goals and assists from the season. Honestly think he could be better than Thierry was for us in some ways. Although I might get slated for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom