• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Aevi

Hale End FC
I actually appreciate Puma's attempt at spicing up our kits, but this really was a miss. The collar is hideous, the pink bands are random, and the line where the red and white meets is rather oddly geometric. I just hope at this point that it looks fine on the pitch, where we don't see them so up close.

I'm hopeful for the 2nd kit though, I reckon that'll look alright.

say yes

forum master baiter
Reckon Puma should get @Rimaal involved with their creative / design team.

Give her the first look at everything they create. If she likes it then the design (and preferably designer) needs to go straight into the incinerator.

Repeat until they arrive at something that isn't completely hideous.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Reckon Puma should get @Rimaal involved with their creative / design team.

Give her the first look at everything they create. If she likes it then the design (and preferably designer) needs to go straight into the incinerator.

Repeat until they arrive at something that isn't completely hideous.

YOu'll change your mind about the kit when you see it in action on the pitch. Wait and see. :)

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

The lines on the sleeves with a better red and it wouln't be that bad.
Everyone will play like a captain now (not like Koscielny please) - hopefully.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Got bought by Nike. They're still around but Nike take all the big teams for themselves.

Pity as agree that their kits are typically awesome.
Nike sold Umbro 6 years ago. I believe they're currently owned by Iconix Sports Group.

Batman

I still have some hope that the navy away kit might be purchasable if it doesn't have a daft collar. That home kit is hideous though and it's damning that the collar looks awful on the authentic player kit because that kit is always miles better than the replica in quality.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Oh God, I thought I was getting used to it but no, it actually gets worse the more you look at it.

IslingtonBornandbred

Is it skinny-fit style or something? Why does it make everyone look like little skinny dweebs? The material reminds me of something an elderly grandma would wear at night in an Italian village somewhere.

Dislike the material and fit of the shirt and the design is poor as well.

How they came up with that in the first place and thought it was a good idea is beyond me. Idiots.

Batman

Is it skinny-fit style or something? Why does it make everyone look like little skinny dweebs? The material reminds me of something an elderly grandma would wear at night in an Italian village somewhere.

Dislike the material and fit of the shirt and the design is poor as well.

How they came up with that in the first place and thought it was a good idea is beyond me. Idiots.
Hopefully it's a spite design because we're moving to Nike or Adidas next season. *Fingers crossed*

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I really don’t usually care about football kits but that is one ugly abomination our players are wearing, they all look miserable..

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
arsenal-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

Top Bottom