• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Please sell him while he still has market value.

Bundesliga is nowhere near the prem level it's clear he isn't good enough to cut it here
That much is definitely clear. They're resting almost exclusively on FCB and their NT's (admittedly impressive) laurels, and the former sucks up basically all the German talent worth having.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
He was excellent as a wingback with the back three but he is finding it difficult to adapt to a more conservative leftback position in a flat 4 defense. Coupled that with his injury and being left on the bench for a better player it's only natural he's struggling at the moment.

I can still see him as a valuable squad member under a new coach but he'll have adapt his game if we'll continue with the back 4.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He has some horrendous pass completion statistics. Can't be having that at a club with a game style such as ours, especially in the defensive third.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hard to see him going from a player Juventus and others wanted to mince with us. I'd like to see him under another manager.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This guy is hopeless, let's be honest.
I geniunely dont understand how fans form these typed of opinions.

Have you forgotten he was playing very well at the start of the season... and literally beat Alaba an co. to get into the bundesliga team of the season last season?

How do you gather he's hopeless ??

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He has some horrendous pass completion statistics. Can't be having that at a club with a game style such as ours, especially in the defensive third.
He made important runs, passes, crosses etc for us when he actually had confidence.

We will hopefully not play this type of football anymore with a new manager. It became so confused and tactically lazy. I want a more balanced style... which would in turn suit more direct players like Kola, Ramsey, Özil, Auba even Laca too. These are players who have shown they thrive in a system that isnt mainly just pass pass pass. Ramsey has shown that for Wales.

Imo the only players who suit our current style very well are Mkhy, Wilshere and Santi (2 of which arent as important to the squad as who I mentioned previously). Players who have great ball control, agility and one touch passing ability.

Last edited:

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Thoughts on his performance yesterday?

He always seems to be playing at 70% but is so effective in attack. Regularly pops up in great positions even if the final pass doesn't always find him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thoughts on his performance yesterday?

He always seems to be playing at 70% but is so effective in attack. Regularly pops up in great positions even if the final pass doesn't always find him.

Didn’t do anything wrong that I can remember but also had little to do in defence.

He does make some good overlapping runs which were missed a couple of times. Jury’s still out, not overly impressed but not going to write him off. At worst he’s a decent back up left back we got on a free. His form before we signed him surely points towards him being capable of improvement too

akhil

First season in a new league in a team that has by all measures been a **** show. Been an up and down season.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He‘s one of the many players to watch for the new manager, I expect him to become first choice next season.

Wryer

He's really short on confidence and form, which makes every movement slow and lethargic.

To be honest, I thought he looked great at the beginning and he really had the making of a great wingback option. Power for sure, good strike and decent pace. The stamina part is bit lacking.

Don't think we should be in a rush to get rid of him. He deserves another season to prove himself.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
What the **** is this? Emery will have a field day with this clown.

Hope in the future Stat DNA checks for IQ as well, cause these last two summers we've bought some of the daftest ****s in all sports.

First we've got that mong of a midfielder who forgot he has a sister and now this joker who can't even put on his shorts the right way ffs. Mind you, you'd think someone at the club during the process from shooting to publishing of the pic would have noticed and corrected it. So maybe he is at the right club afterall.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm coming to the conclusion that Kola is basically Marcelo. Not quite as good and not viewed in the same light, but basically Marcelo. He's good going forward, but a liability in defence.

Question is: if he can develop to be as good or even almost as good as Marcelo going forward, do you just wave the fact he isn't great defensively? After all, Marcelo has been Real's LB for about a decade and they've not done too badly out of it. He costs them goals, but he also gives them goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom