• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Pérez: Is he back again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lucas £17m
Xhaka £35m
Mustafi £35m

What a summer.

Fees we'd get now:

Lucas £3m
Xhaka £15-20m
Mustafi £15-20m after a good loan.
I start to think all these 3 players were backup for Kante Manolas Vardy these were our primary targets vardy rejected the move Kante we couldn't match his wages chelsea offered him and Manolas we through 40M is too much yet we give Valencia 35M for Mustafi

Stannis

I start to think all these 3 players were backup for Kante Manolas Vardy these were our primary targets vardy rejected the move Kante we couldn't match his wages chelsea offered him and Manolas we through 40M is too much yet we give Valencia 35M for Mustafi

I think Xhaka was done for some time, it was announced pretty early.

The story about Kante was that apparently Wenger wanted to keep faith with Coquelin

agree with the rest

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Xhaka was done for some time, it was announced pretty early.

The story about Kante was that apparently Wenger wanted to keep faith with Coquelin

agree with the rest
I read somewhere that we couldn't match the wages Chelsea offered to him that's why we didn't bother ourselves about it.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Just looking for that payoff or reduced fee.

He was scared of competition before Lacazette, PEA & Micky arrived + our youth are a year older.

On your bike Lucas.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Emery wanted him while he was at PSG, but don't think there is really room in the squad for him.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Our top priorities are a GK, a CB and a CM. If we don't have money for attackers it's an OK decision. Our bench is poverty right now, send the kids on loans instead of keeping them for 5 EL games.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's possible. You never know what a new manager might have in mind, guys like Ashley Young, Fabian Delph and Victor Moses were out of favour under previous managers at their clubs before being given another chance by the new guy.
Yeah, who knows. Maybe he sees him as an option for out wide too.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Going by his alleged presentation and the press conference, it seems Emery will want to give everyone a chance during the summer. This just seems to me like it's part of that, I personally doubt Perez is particularly high on his squad-building priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom