• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Dd-Kl7HUQAArxA4.jpg:large

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Özil will not be sold. He is an integral part of our attack. Emery will not drop him nor replace him, sub him off here and there? Sure. But I highly doubt he will offload our best playmaker.

Im struggling to see how we can play with two strikers without playing 3 defenders. Either way Özil will always be part of the team

Dj_sds -

Özil will not be sold. He is an integral part of our attack. Emery will not drop him nor replace him, sub him off here and there? Sure. But I highly doubt he will offload our best playmaker.

Im struggling to see how we can play with two strikers without playing 3 defenders. Either way Özil will always be part of the team

If emery really wants to play a high intensity game i can see him dropping Özil. Doesnt seem like a player who would fit in such a system, i could be wrong.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Any manager would love Özil. Just listen to Simeone talk about him in glowing terms or how Mourinho loved using him.

Will be interesting to see if he is shifted out wide, Xhaka / Ramsey dropped or Emery has the tactics to fit all three players in.

I always thought that was the downfall of Wenger & why we dropped down the league... Just trying to be that bit to clever or idealist in an unforgiving league.

HappyChap

There is just no interest for him. I can understand why we wanted to keep him on a high wage, we needed some name with commercial value and fans were already upset enough with other things, losing Özil would only make things worse between club and fans.
There are much better players in the market but I would say our priority for this transfer window should be defence and maybe new holding midfield player.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
Keep Özil sell Lacazette thanks, play this lineup every game. And keep Lucas and backup to Auba

Cech

Monreal Mavro Chambers Bellerin

Ramsey Xhaka Wilshere

Özil Mkhitaryan

Aubameyang

Jojoba

Emery likes to play with a 10.
That’s like saying “This and that manager likes playing with a striker”.
This and that manager likes to play with a DM. This and that manager likes to play with a wingers etc.
A more curious person would then ask. What kind of striker? Because Andy Carroll, Welbeck, Chamakh, Henry, Suarez, Drogba, RVP, Giroud etc.
He likes to play with a no10, what kind of no10? An Özil kind? Silva? Cazorla, Bergkamp? Iniesta? Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom