• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

i saw Edu today

Spartan

saw him this afternoon in Palmers Green driving past me, i honked at him and i just about saw him wave back through his tinted windows!!! :p :p

Spartan

yeah he was driving his X5 near The Fox

his plates are a blatant giveaway - Y17 EDU 8)

mungooner

edu is the new petit except he isnt going to leave, he will score more goals and he is better. In fact, he is nothing like Manu except that he plays left mid.

Anway he still rocks............

thegame24

Established Member
Spartan said:

I saw Frank Mclintock at the Fox once, what they doing in palmers "greek"?

I also know where Kanu lives. Hey spartan do you know Beech hill in Cockfosters thats where Kanu is.

Oh yea which way was EDU going?

Was he coming down to Winchmore or was he going down further to the Triangle near broomfield park

Spartan

lol the game...he was heading towards the triangle.

i know exactly Kanu's house...i met him outside there the day after the 2001 cup final...really nice guy

frank Mac lives near broadwalk...gilberto lives in the same flats as Edu

Mark

Established Member
I wish I lived in London. It must be so cool living near players and seeing them.

thegame24

Established Member
Yea, my dad met kanu outside his house too.

Frank is near broadwalk? im 5 min walk from broadwalk.

And yea mark North London is cool.

Hey spartan what other gooners are there in our area? i think Bergkamp was in cockfosters but i heard he moved.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Spartan said:

Should have been "Y8 EDU" given the pasting he got on these boards earlier this season!

Personally I still treasure the memory of almost being run down by a Merc SL 500 containing Robert Pires on Hampstead High Street.

Latest posts

Top Bottom