• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gareth Southgate's England

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
What is wrong with tattoos?

I like the "My right foot can shoot" thing. Pretty cool.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is that how the English media motivate thier players before the world cup? To make fun of them and critic them for every thing they do?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DeUxFErXkAArWw8.jpg:large

If they wanted they could have just as easily made this a positive story about Sterling...

wayne189

The media really like to hound players and demonize them and they don’t worry about facts getting in the way. He has good story there is the press bothered but I guess making one up sells better.
Even if he was pro gun and like target shooting legally so what . The press just loves to villainize people

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

**** the media, **** the sun, it’s like they can’t stand that a young black man from Jamaica came here and is one of England’s brightest talents. Pisses me the **** off.

Every article has to refer to the fact he’s from Jamaica, he’s greedy for wanting bigger wages, he’s arrogant for buying his mum a flashy sink, there was a ridiculous rumour going around that he had three kids, drives an expensive car it’s a problem, drives a smart car it’s hilarious, gets labelled as a diver at every opportunity, scores 20+ league goals and I’m yet to see him get a non- backhanded compliment it’s always “but look at the chances he’s missed he could have so many more”. Part of it is the ingrained racism in this ****ty media of a country but just as big a part are the bitter Liverpool ****s who can’t accept that he left them for better things. Most of it started then. **** the ****ing sun.

/rant

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Still remember the euros with Harry Kane plodding around mishitting free kicks and generally being ****, Alli made to play as a number ten got completely found out also and England went out without a whimper. Yet there was one player who was singled out for buying his mum an extravagant house just a week after the tournament. Guess who? Yep.

I already know how it’s going to play out if England have a poor WC. Kane will be forgiven and Sterling who had a brilliant club season will be the subject of articles wondering why he couldn’t replicate it at the Euros.

From a football perspective I’m expecting Southgate to use him completely wrong anyway. He played quite a limited role at city, staying wide, making penetrative dribbles and runs off the ball and just generally being in the box to clean up chances. Expecting Southgate to use him as some sort of british Neymar on the left wing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This Sterling stuff is so bonkers. Press love to unsettle the national team. You have to remember that it's written by utter nobodies with **** lives.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not a peep from the PFA and FA about this. Any outlet who has written this type of dog whistling racist bile should be blanket banned from using anything England FA related for the WC.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Not a peep from the PFA and FA about this. Any outlet who has written this type of dog whistling racist bile should be blanket banned from using anything England FA related for the WC.

Yeah a ban would be great, but the FA came out in full support of Sterling at least.. PFA needs to get involved though, this has gone too far. They even related the stabbings of two teenagers to Sterling's tattoo ffs.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom