• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Strange one with Abramovich, cancelling the stadium rebuild is huge news. I wonder if he has had enough, being unable to work in any way, in the UK, due to his passport issues. Maybe he has had enough.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So the owner has now put the new stadium on hold, would he do that just because of visa issues, I doubt it. I always hoped I would see the decline of Chelsea, back to being just another mid table club. For me it cant come soon enough!

GDeep™

League is very weak
The dream for Arsenal fans was always that Roman would one day dump Chelsea and they would go back to being what they’ve always been, a tin pot club of rent boys.

But what we didn’t factor was that there would be another billionaire to pick up from where Roman would leave, most likely an outfit even richer and more ambitious than Roman.

Also that our other rivals would get picked up by billionaire owners.

Football has changed forever.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The dream for Arsenal fans was always that Roman would one day dump Chelsea and they would go back to being what they’ve always been, a tin pot club of rent boys.

But what we didn’t factor was that there would be another billionaire to pick up from where Roman would leave, most likely an outfit even richer and more ambitious than Roman.

Also that our other rivals would get picked up by billionaire owners.

Football has changed forever.

Yeah I know that is likely to happen but I hang on to the hope that they are bought by a dodgy Asian who takes them down a peg or 2, just like Blackburn :)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Dodgy asian :lol:

Them Indian chicken farmers at Blackburn were clueless.

I lived and worked in Pune 2000 to 2008, Venky's was a big brand then and grew so much I think they just thought, ok, lets buy a football club! They now realise its not that easy :lol:

Last edited:

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I knew Real had mugged them off at the time but I didn’t realise he’d be this sh*t :lol:

If his finishing wasn't so ****, he'd look like a monster of a player based off of that clip. Seems like one of these confidence type pussies though, could see him really hitting off if a new manager came in and handled him with more 'care'.

Reckon I'd still take him over Lukaku.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Even if Roman got bored and decides to scrap Chelsea, there will certainly be other billionaires ready to take over.
One can hope it is someone like Venkys of Blackburn, Hicks of Liverpool or the asian one from of Cardiff

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Strange one with Abramovich, cancelling the stadium rebuild is huge news. I wonder if he has had enough, being unable to work in any way, in the UK, due to his passport issues. Maybe he has had enough.

What do you mean unable to work in any way? What do you call owning a club like chelsea? or investments in multinational companies? having his own oil concern/company?
Do you think Abramovich yearns to get a part time job a teacher in a London primary? :lol:

He works, and having a visa only affects his UK entrance and egress, not his work. He can run his concerns, including Chelsea, from anywhere in the world.

His visa issues would mostly likely affect his and his family's comfort and lifestyle more than anything else.
Cancelling the stadium (a billion dollar project on the whole, probs) is more of an attempt to hold back from investing money into the greater London economy as a way of exerting pressure on the Gov.

Giroud12

I knew Real had mugged them off at the time but I didn’t realise he’d be this sh*t :lol:

What a flop. How much did he cost them, 80 mill?

I remember having a discussion with a Chelsea mate of mine before the season. He was very happy with Morata and claimed he was a much better deal than Lacazette. My view was that none of them were world class, but that Laca was the better deal because he was much cheaper, and had been banging them in for years in Ligue 1 (and not for PSG) while Morata had scored around 10 goals a year as a sub.

Needless to say, Laca has had a far better career and a much better season despite playing for a team that had their worst season for 20 odd years, and being subbed early on in half the games he played. No doubt which club got the better deal, and it is quite fitting that the guy Laca benched went on to bench Morata.

Top Bottom