• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Adli

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At a time where we’ve been concerned we would be drained of youth prospects a la Sancho. Getting someone in like this is great

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Been a brutal summer this, the **** state of the club has lead to long time posters getting binned for being too pessimistic.

Meanwhile in their place we have these posters like RM and Sanchez Ghost whose contribution mainly is to constantly moan about people not being positive.

On the positive front, at least there is now one less rambo fan on the forum.

say yes

forum master baiter
GDeep hadn’t been himself for a while now tbh. Much more negative and abrasive.

Good to know that he asked for a time-out rather than having it forced upon him.

giphy.gif

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Been a brutal summer this, the **** state of the club has lead to long time posters getting binned for being too pessimistic.

Meanwhile in their place we have these posters like RM and Sanchez Ghost whose contribution mainly is to constantly moan about people not being positive.

I said somewhere that posters are entitled to their opinion, but people moan about most of the players were linked with. We need to get back in the CL first then we can scream for blood. We have a new manager with new ideas it is something to be excited about.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Seriously what is the point in mouthing off to other fans, swearing at them, being negative etc?! You can't seriously expect people to stay when they borderline abuse others. And you can't seriously believe the players we've been linked with/are buying aren't good enough when all we're trying to do is get into the CL first.

I think many people contribute way better than yourself for example, including me. I haven't really seen you give anything constructive or positive, all negative. As soon as I read your post it was actually extremely negative. Straight in there with a "been a brutal summer this" Despite it not even being the summer yet.

Pack it in.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Seriously what is the point in mouthing off to other fans, swearing at them, being negative etc?! You can't seriously expect people to stay when they borderline abuse others. And you can't seriously believe the players we've been linked with/are buying aren't good enough when all we're trying to do is get into the CL first.

I think many people contribute way better than yourself for example, including me. I haven't really seen you give anything constructive or positive, all negative. As soon as I read your post it was actually extremely negative. Straight in there with a "been a brutal summer this" Despite it not even being the summer yet.

Pack it in.

I got a better idea, instead of constantly trying to thought police the community how about contribute to the forum by sticking to discussing your own opinions instead of constantly harping on and moaning about other members expressing their opinions. Funny you go on about abuse, yet nobody ****s on you for being positive about all these in my opinion average players we've been linked to.

And I've already expressed being excited by Adli. So much for that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I got a better idea, instead of constantly trying to thought police the community how about contribute to the forum by sticking to discussing your own opinions instead of constantly harping on and moaning about other members expressing their opinions. Funny you go on about abuse, yet nobody ****s on you for being positive about all these in my opinion average players we've been linked to.

Good stuff, Adli will be a great addition in attack. But please remember the position we're in. The likes of Savic, Pavard, Oblak etc are in the top bracket and would be the best possible additions. But right now other teams are a much more attractive proposition.

That's the only point I'm trying to make, moaning at players we're linked with is pointless when we can't get the top bracket of player.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Funny thing is, most people are positive in most of the transfer/confirmed signing threads(even for average as **** players), 1 or 2 people express negative thoughts about it and they lose their ****. It's like they won't be happy until everyone is positive about everything.

I find it ****ing offensive that anyone would want Fellaini here, but if that's how they feel they should be allowed to express it here without me or anyone else trying to silence them.. What a boring forum this will end up being if these people get their way.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Positive or negative camp no one really has a ****ing clue what formation Emery will go with or the players he likes outside of Aubameyang & Ramsey.

Even if the names feel underwhelming the amount of change is promising. Keeping too many of this defence & midfield will get Emery the sack as well.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Some of you either are consistent moaners or ultra positive ones and both sets are appalling. So shut it and enjoy the World Cup.

Season is 2 months away and none of us know how this team will set-up under Emery.

Mraven

The moaners are doing an important job tbf. We used to go for top players. Wenger managed to get in world class reinforcements three years in a row. Look the players we’re linked to now that his reputation is gone.

Those who think we should sign Fellaini are accepting we are a top 4 contender at best. Thank god for posters who remind us we should aim higher than that

Preacher

Always Crying
The moaners are doing an important job tbf. We used to go for top players. Wenger managed to get in world class reinforcements three years in a row. Look the players we’re linked to now that his reputation is gone.

Those who think we should sign Fellaini are accepting we are a top 4 contender at best. Thank god for posters who remind us we should aim higher than that
Moaners know f*** all about what players we'll sign and what players we won't sign in the future. So maybe let's wait and see first of all what team we'll have at the start of the next season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom