• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chat Room Problems - Please Help

Legend#1

Established Member
I just wanted to know why I can never enter the chat room, everytime I fill in my user name ad password it says i'm not a member of the site and I can't go into the chat room

I've asked about this before and not got an answer, any of the Mods please help

Sorry about this being in the wrong forum too

Aussie

Established Member
Its buggered anyone it keeps saying

Aussie has entered the chatroom every 2 seconds. Pain in the arse as i cant chat to other gooners while watching the match in aus.

Legend#1

Established Member
Aussie said:
Its buggered anyone it keeps saying

Aussie has entered the chatroom every 2 seconds. Pain in the arse as i cant chat to other gooners while watching the match in aus.

Right so it isn't just me

Legend#1

Established Member
I just registered with the chat room

But I haven't recieved the email yet to verify it

Thanks Adam

Ladygooner

I've also had problems entering the chat room so I haven't even managed to get on there yet :cry:

Everytime I enter the chat room - the same message keeps appearing - "Ladygooner has entered the chat room" and nothing else - does everyone else have this same problem? :?

Latest posts

Top Bottom