• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll need find a way to agree with agent about the money he'll earn. It'll be frustrating to lose a player like Torreira because of his agent

LG10

I don't think it's a great comparison. Nowhere near the close control of Santi but similar level of passing and link up play from slightly deeper in the midfield. Lucas' defense is a ton better. I'll go on record as saying this would be an incredible signing for us. Exactly what we need
His close control is one of his standout characteristics. Easily comparable to Santi.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

There's no source attached, but it points to Arsenal being serious about being quick. Pay the 25m in one instalment instead of a few, to outdo Napoli who want to pay over a longer period and firstly need to sell Jorginho.

If this is happening, we'll have news very quick. I expect this to be done next week or never.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
To be fair the agent negotiated what looks like a very favorable buy out clause. Why should Arsenal be the ones that benefit?

Chicago_Gunner

There's no source attached, but it points to Arsenal being serious about being quick. Pay the 25m in one instalment instead of a few, to outdo Napoli who want to pay over a longer period and firstly need to sell Jorginho.

If this is happening, we'll have news very quick. I expect this to be done next week or never.
Exciting stuff!

Goonerfan

Lucas could be the only other signing we make this summer and I would be fine with it, he's worth so much more than 25 million

HBL

Established Member
Don’t think it’s a guarantee that we’ll get him at all yet. Would be gutted if we don’t get him now.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Where is @dashsnow17 ? he'll be loving this.

Trying not to get too excited about this one, I don't wanna have the disappointment if it doesn't happen. Links are links are links, it's all much of a muchness. Until I see someone in an Arsenal shirt all the links might as well be bullsh*t.

I'd bleed skittles if it did happen though, he's just what we need.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Trying not to get too excited about this one, I don't wanna have the disappointment if it doesn't happen. Links are links are links, it's all much of a muchness. Until I see someone in an Arsenal shirt all the links might as well be bullsh*t.

I'd bleed skittles if it did happen though, he's just what we need.
Well we seem serious about him we already opened talks with Sampdoria its up to us to get it done quick

nick gould

Its not because Lucas is bad at dribbling/ball control. Santi just had near the best close control I've ever seen
Alongside Alex Hleb and Nasri Santi was so, so beautiful to watch. Almost perfect in every aspect of his game in attacking midfield and that deep central midfield. If this boy is anywhere near as good as Santi, then I would happily start a go fund me campaign to bring him to Arsenal.

FEH

If this gets done....Sven + team are officially are huge success already. No mistake about it.

Please, please get this done.

New GK
Lich/Bellerin Sokratis Kos Monreal
Torreira Xhaka
Mkhi Özil Auba
Lacazzette

That is one exciting team. Can't remember being more buzzing about a new season IF this signing gets done.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Matteo Bonetti, beIN Sports' Italy expert, was just raving about Torreira during their preview for World Cup groups A-D. Basically he said Lucas is one of the best young players in Serie A and it will be an absolute scandal if he's not in the starting lineup for Uruguay. Then at the end they each picked their player from the 4 groups they think will emerge from the World Cup as a star and Bonetti picked Torreira. Bonetti calls Serie A games every week, so he sees Torreira all the time. Thomas Rongen picked Pavon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom