• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
2bycl0.jpg

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
As nice as it is to see Liverpool miss out I also would love to see a player such as Fekir walk on a free and refuse to sign a new contract.

Aulas is a ****.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussba...la-100-millionen-douglas-costa-fc-bayern.html

Translatation:
Douglas Costa from Juventus is reportedly being chased by Manchester City, according to Sport Mediaset.
The englisch champion and coach Pep Guartiola are apparently ready to pay 100m for the former player of FC Bayern München.

Costa just recently moved to Italy for a fee of 40m, after he's been loaned out from Bayern to Juventus for 6m.
Another transfer within the current transfer window would be possible according to the regularities of FIFA.

WHAT.

It's funny how Arsenal fans make excuses for Liverpool who bottled a transfer in the most hilarious way ever, if it was Arsenal they'd be throwing around words like incompetence and failure. Also I'd love it if we were half as optimistic as Liverpool fans.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As nice as it is to see Liverpool miss out I also would love to see a player such as Fekir walk on a free and refuse to sign a new contract.

Aulas is a ****.

Is he? Seems to do exactly what is in his job description. I’m sure you’d love him if he was fighting our corner

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Thats absolutely gutting.

Some of the dross we have signed for 30m+... drop out the CL & then Nainggolan becomes available for less.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Thats absolutely gutting.

Some of the dross we have signed for 30m+... drop out the CL & then Nainggolan becomes available for less.
He said he doesn't like English weather :lol:
But I like that top Italian clubs sell their key players to each other like it's nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom