• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

My anti-Arteta brother? How are you?

I’ll never forget how we were one of the resilient few who refused to accept that ****.

You're a man after my own stubborn heart @Trilly , How've you been doing?

Our supporters have been through so much misery they've conditioned themselves to believe they're supporting Wycombe Wanderers & need to adjust their ambitions accordingly.

Bullocks to that!! We're Arsenal, a club that's always been classy, well run & prestigious without putting on airs.

Our ambitions are always to win the highest honors & though we may fall short, we should always seek to hire the best personnel we can secure.

Were it Arteta in the hotseat you think we'd have nabbed Sokratis, Lichsteiner & Torreira?

Not a chance, they'd have laughed us off the internet for even approaching them let alone actively recruiting them :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
@Aevius @NieThePiet and @razörist coming round to the narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation. I'm proud of you guys.

The only thing standing between us and glory, in that system, would be the quality of our fullbacks. But if Emery can 'unlock' Bellerin and Kolasinac...

Getting strong top-three vibes.
I'm a big fan of the players fielded in that formation but I still have reservations on the strength of the formation. Emery has never used it either as far as I know.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You're a man after my own stubborn heart @Trilly , How've you been doing?

Our supporters have been through so much misery they've conditioned themselves to believe they're supporting Wycombe Wanderers & need to adjust their ambitions accordingly.

Bullocks to that!! We're Arsenal, a club that's always been classy, well run & prestigious without putting on airs.

Our ambitions are always to win the highest honors & though we may fall short, we should always seek to hire the best personnel we can secure.

Were it Arteta in the hotseat you think we'd have nabbed Sokratis, Lichsteiner & Torreira?

Not a chance, they'd have laughed us off the internet for even approaching them let alone actively recruiting them :lol:
Preach brother, peach!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@Aevius @NieThePiet and @razörist coming round to the narrow 4-1-2-1-2 formation. I'm proud of you guys.

The only thing standing between us and glory, in that system, would be the quality of our fullbacks. But if Emery can 'unlock' Bellerin and Kolasinac...

Getting strong top-three vibes.
I have nothing against the formation mate, we don’t have the players for any 433 formation.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Emery has never used it either as far as I know.
Yeah, I noticed that. The only thing keeping my hopes alive is the sheer undeniability of a PEA+Laca front pairing. When you add in the facts that our best player is an ideal #10 and we don't have the personnel to play three at the back, the formation sort of picks itself.

The alternative would involve sticking PEA out on the left. Horrendous.

Mraven

I have nothing against the formation mate, we don’t have the players for any 433 formation.

It’s going to be a midfield three of Xhaka, Ramsey and Torreira. Then Mkhi and Özil on each side and full backs coming forward for width. 4-3-3.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It’s going to be a midfield three of Xhaka, Ramsey and Torreira. Then Mkhi and Özil on each side and full backs coming forward for width. 4-3-3.
Yeah so Özil and Mkhi are not actual wingers or inside forwards. Mkhi is a lot more suited to the multifunctional role than Mesut but Mesut is the better player.

I'd rather continue developing the partnership between Auba and Laca and play people in their natural positions. Mkhi will get enough game time.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Think I might be. In fact, I think you made a similar comment as I did to the poster.

I say a lot of things, but I'd never sanction nor condone ANYTHING to do with such a terrible illness.

There's a line to be toed regarding humor & certain subjects.

The more galling issue is that I was actually agreeing with Rex Banner & now find myself on his ignore list. Talk about a turn of events :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I say a lot of things, but I'd never sanction nor condone ANYTHING to do with such a terrible illness.

There's a line to be toed regarding humor & certain subjects.

The more galling issue is that I was actually agreeing with Rex Banner & now find myself on his ignore list. Talk about a turn of events :lol:
Sorry man. I think I have seen you mention this a few times and bizarrely my memory has linked you with the opposite. I do apologise. Nothing worse than being called out for something you were never involved in.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Sorry man. I think I have seen you mention this a few times and bizarrely my memory has linked you with the opposite. I do apologise. Nothing worse than being called out for something you were never involved in.

No worries brother. Happens to the best of us (though one would hope not;):lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom