• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
No need gif. Just stat.

Qy8yM8-n5_Qv7q8rlwgS7gNWUAu_gIBtC89igeKpyK8.jpg

:drool:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If it took Man U spending 100s of million and counting trying to unlock Pogba, I wonder how much spending it'll take for us to unlock a poverty player like Xhaka?
? Who did united buy for 100’s of millions to ‘unlock’ Pogba? Matic, and..?

Fun fact: this is a great buy for our club Arsenal. He can play with Xhaka or without and he might be a great partner for him and Ramsey. But you slandering Xhaka in here is the only poverty act I can see...

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I genuinely can't believe that we are hours away for finishing this.

From the moment first dodgy link arrived, I was hooked to this guy because he really looked too perfect to happen. That's what we got used to. I was ready to let it go when the first links to Napoli and Dortmund appeared and I was skeptical throughout all these Italian reports, but now it seems he will actually sign.

A player in a position which style of play we crave for, young and cheap and with so much potential, quick signing, no saga, no fuss...
Just... wow. Not used to this at all.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
26 + 22 + 16 = more than our 50m budget. How is this possible?!? ;)

Because they're paying the money in installments. The €30 million for Torreira will be paid over three years, so it only takes €10 million of the new budget. Plus, there was no reason to believe the budget was only £50 million. Just paper talk.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Hopefully we add Holding to that list. I wish we could do the same with Koscielny too but his injury forces us to keep him on the books.

I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully Koscielny can come back and contribute in the 2nd half, but I just don't think he can be counted on for the long term. His contract is up in 2020, so if he can get healthy maybe he could be moved next summer.

cannonade

Established Member
I genuinely can't believe that we are hours away for finishing this.

From the moment first dodgy link arrived, I was hooked to this guy because he really looked too perfect to happen. That's what we got used to. I was ready to let it go when the first links to Napoli and Dortmund appeared and I was skeptical throughout all these Italian reports, but now it seems he will actually sign.

A player in a position which style of play we crave for, young and cheap and with so much potential, quick signing, no saga, no fuss...
Just... wow. Not used to this at all.
Agreed. Embracing the post Wenger era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom