• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

18/19 Premier League Fixtures

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The festive period is usually when fatigue and injuries kick in, so it is important to look how are the schedules in this period.

Interestingly, United had a piss poor easy draw in this period.
Dec 22: Cardiff (A),
Dec 26: Huddersfield (H),
Dec 29: Bournemouth (H),
Jan 1: Newcastle (A)

Doesn’t seem usual for Utd getting easy draws, think you’re reaching there mate.

Last edited:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Mates, i need to book a flight to watch the match vs City, do you think this date will change due to broadcast?
Last year the match vs Leicester re-scheduled for Friday from Saturday..

Cheers.
I think it's safe to say it certainly won't be played at 3pm on the Saturday - it's going to be the premier opening fixture, and sure to be televised, but could be same day but earlier or later, or on the Sunday - Friday unlikely I would have thought

vandeley

I think it's safe to say it certainly won't be played at 3pm on the Saturday - it's going to be the premier opening fixture, and sure to be televised, but could be same day but earlier or later, or on the Sunday - Friday unlikely I would have thought
So its safe to say it wont move to a Tuesday or Wednesday, correct?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That start is about as hard as it gets. Don't think we will see many kids in pre season. It should be geared towards adopting the first team to the new manager and tactics.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
So its safe to say it wont move to a Tuesday or Wednesday, correct?[/QUOTE

likeliest is 17.30 Saturday or around 16.00 Sunday IMO - it will be televised by Sky or BT, and they will want maximum audience - so not midweek for sure

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

A good time to be playing City in the first game as they won't have settled into any kind of rhythm. After that every game is winnable up until December :drool:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yes, probably the only time it’s an advantage to have a lot of your team not good enough to go to the World Cup.
If you count Lichsteiner and Torreira, there's more Arsenal players at this WC than there were in 1998.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hope Uruguay get eliminated at the group stages tbh.

Jeez, City and Chelsea back to back. It could either be something that can boost us or rely derail our season right from the off. The only positive is that there are 8 winnable fixtures after that.

Also notice that Sp**s/United are back to back TWICE in the space of a few months. I swear this kind of stuff always seems to be happen to us. But ah well, who knows what'll happen. It's a new chapter and a new era so it's hard to say how we'll fair for once.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Fixtures%202018_19.jpg

Great first two games for Emery

Baptism of fire for Emery. Nevertheless, we can only put in a shift & hope we deliver. If we actually manage 5 points from August' fixtures it'll be a phenomenal start.

The home crowd had better give the boss & the team enthusiastic support.

Reactions: A_G

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's not a bad start I think. We'll have nearly the entire first team raring to go and with a full pre-season under their belt, while City only have a handful of players not at the WC. A lot of their players also rarely missed a beat all season, like KdB and Fernandinho. Would be surprised if they are 100% ready for the first game.

ggunner12345

If we can get 4 points from the opening 2 games that would great.Even 2 draws would be good I think they both will be televised and we play Chelsea a couple of weeks after we play them in pre season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I reckon it’ll be Sunday, they had the Champions this year in a big match and chose to put it on the Sunday.

I’d like to see it on a Friday evening though. Glamorous curtain raiser.

dbig

Win the first two and we could be on our way to the title. Confidence would be sky high, and it's something that we've lacked for a very long time now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom