• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hirving Lozano

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We wanted him in January but i remember PSV said it was too early to sell because he just moved there.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
He's a bit hotheaded, isn't he? I heard he gets lots of red cards.
Don't think it will happen anyway, his contract is till 2023, PSV will ask for 50m+

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

As someone who actually watches the Eredivisie I can tell you a few things about Lozano and his situation at PSV.

Firstly, he can play both left and right wing position. He’s good at crossing and shooting with both feet. He’s exceptionally fast and his dribbling style reminds me a little bit of Suarez. He’s not a ‘skiller’, more an instinctive dribbler that makes the right choices. His discipline is an issue, he makes unnecessary fouls that damage his team’s chances.

He only played 1 season for PSV now and has 5 years left on his deal. PSV’s director of football left for Everton and their head coach Cocu is in talks with Fenerbahce. A buying club could profit from the transitional period PSV is in now with a new DOF and a manager that could be leaving. Now, PSV will look at the fee Ajax are getting for Kluivert (~ €20M) and will value Lozano at at least twice that. He’s still only 22, has a 5-year deal left, he won the title with PSV as their topscorer and now he will also have the WC hype added to that. He will be expensive.

All of that and ultimately I think he isn’t special. I’m sorry, he really isn’t, this is the eredivisie and he’s performing even better statistically than he did in Mexico. You’d say great, he’s that talented, but I know the eredivisie and he’s doing it against a bunch of farmers. All he did yesterday against Germany besides the goal was pass the ball back and make fouls. Against Sweden and South-Korea they should be the better team and you’ll see more of his decision-making and dribbling ability. I don’t think he’s the guy for us, and I’m confident we won’t go for him. Look at Leno, Toreira, Sokratis, all low-key great value buys. Lozano’s transferfee will be very much inflated for his level of talent and we cannot afford to make mistakes.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
All of that and ultimately I think he isn’t special. I’m sorry, he really isn’t, this is the eredivisie and he’s performing even better statistically than he did in Mexico. You’d say great, he’s that talented, but I know the eredivisie and he’s doing it against a bunch of farmers. All he did yesterday against Germany besides the goal was pass the ball back and make fouls. Against Sweden and South-Korea they should be the better team and you’ll see more of his decision-making and dribbling ability. I don’t think he’s the guy for us, and I’m confident we won’t go for him. Look at Leno, Toreira, Sokratis, all low-key great value buys. Lozano’s transferfee will be very much inflated for his level of talent and we cannot afford to make mistakes.
One goal in the World Cup and you are a star.
In reality he's the Mexican Joel Cambpell.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don't think this is true. Seems like a play by his agent after his game-winning goal against Germany.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

PSV will sell if we make a good offer. They aren't in a strong financial position to reject offers, unlike Ajax.

They need to sell before they can buy and they have many holes to fill in their squad as well.

Top Bottom