• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I'd go into next season happy with Lichtsteiner, Sokratis, Leno and Torreira.

Any of Soyuncu, Golovin, Pavon and Lozano would just be a added bonus.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'd go into next season happy with Lichtsteiner, Sokratis, Leno and Torreira.

Any of Soyuncu, Golovin, Pavon and Lozano would just be a added bonus.
And Ramsey signing a new contract and we're all set.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We seem likely to add winger with Torreira Leno Sokratis and Lich if we'll have enough in our budget.
If we do I will honestly consider this a brilliant window. I really didn;t expect us to attract much top talent and I think we have enough stars in the side to build around.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we do I will honestly consider this a brilliant window. I really didn;t expect us to attract much top talent and I think we have enough stars in the side to build around.
We still very big club in England and when you have money you can attrach anyone

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We still very big club in England and when you have money you can attrach anyone
What I meant was that we were finished buying the stars. I believe our hierachy see PEA, Mikhi, Özil, Xhaka and Cech as a good enough spine to work from and thus have opted for more ' low-key' players at good value. And I actually think it is a very clever strategy.

So I meant I didn't expect us to look at top talent. We should be able to attract some. Sorry for my bad wording.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I don’t think so, hence the signing of Leno.
If Cech moves then I agree. I just saw Leno as near future replacement rather than an immediate future replacement. I think he will be eased into the league and take over at number one next season. Cech did after all get the number 1 shirt...

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If Cech moves then I agree. I just saw Leno as near future replacement rather than an immediate future replacement. I think he will be eased into the league and take over at number one next season. Cech did after all get the number 1 shirt...
If he can’t perform better than Cech did last season Leno can **** off back to Leverkussen. We paid 20M for him which is a lot for a goalkeeper so I don’t want to see the goof in goal anymore. And Elneny got #4 but he is not our new Vieira either.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If he can’t perform better than Cech did last season Leno can **** off back to Leverkussen. We paid 20M for him which is a lot for a goalkeeper so I don’t want to see the goof in goal anymore. And Elneny got #4 but he is not our new Vieira either.
The leagues are quite different in terms of set piece taking and physicality in the box. He will need at least a bedding in period. Not to afford him that would be naive IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom