• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hirving Lozano

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'd be happy with this. Think he is a different option on the wing. Not that we have many...

Also think the player will be able to push through a move despite the long contract he has.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Know literally nothing about this guy apart from his inform card on Fifa is considered overpowered or 'O.P' as they say..

A bit disappointed to hear a few of the opinions of him that he isnt too great of a player to be linked too, really want a pacey young winger!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If he was the complete package we are talking 80m & the very elite clubs going for him.

This is the exact profile I had hoped for... Just like Torreira but fortunately he has a buyout clause lower than market value.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Would make for a excellent option to come off the bench but would Lozano be willing to come for a bench role? I can't see Lozano forcing himself into the side in front of our quality front 4 of PEA, Laca, Mkhi and Özil.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh really?! Wow!

The day after he scores?! What a coincidence.
done.gif

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Is this kid actually decent? Not many from the dutch league direct to the epl actually do well.

Stannis

Id take him, though I doubt this would happen. However, people would get impatient with him.

The kid has genuine goalscoring ability, especially when compared to other young wingers. He can though loose the ball a lot, and is bit of a lunatic who is always on the edge of a red card.

In many ways he reminds me of raw version of Alexis

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In terms of attacking players it’s pretty scary, RVP, Ruud, Overmars, Robben and Suarez are the only ones I can remember since I started watching football.

Lots of Afonso Alves and Depay types though.
You have to be able to tell if they're a big fish in a small pond vs a huge fish in a small pond. The problem is that the latter aren't even guaranteed to get much better numbers than the former, it gets even trickier to assess when they're a young player.

Most top clubs just leave well alone these days and let them prove themselves elsewhere.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
In terms of attacking players it’s pretty scary, RVP, Ruud, Overmars, Robben and Suarez are the only ones I can remember since I started watching football.

Lots of Afonso Alves and Depay types though.

Scored a hat trick for Boro' in an 8-1 drubbing over City, how times have changed..

Still pisses me off to this day that we were on the end of an 8 goal hiding as well, conceding 8+ in a game should be what seperates us from a historically **** club!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Impossible to take this rumour seriously when he's just scored a goal against Germany the day before. Convenient timing, no?

Vibra

Established Member
You have to be able to tell if they're a big fish in a small pond vs a huge fish in a small pond. The problem is that the latter aren't even guaranteed to get much better numbers than the former, it gets even trickier to assess when they're a young player.

Most top clubs just leave well alone these days and let them prove themselves elsewhere.

Lozano is the top dog in a fairly large pond. So who is the real boss, the dog or a fish?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom