• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The more I think about a midfield 3 the more Banega makes sense.

Ramsey
Xhaka
Torreira

All need backups. Elneny, AMN and Banega as the three backups are practically like for like. If Wilshere goes then Banega for £10M is spot on.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yes please to Banega, love him.

Assuming Özil plays on the wing, we could definitely do with him. Would only have Elneny and AMN as back up.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I don't think so i'm more surprised italian media reporting about player who playing in La liga.

tbf italian media have been pretty accurate with us lately.
They were about the first to say Leno was a done deal. They picked up the Aubameyang story before the english media.

They seem to have informations even before Cross / Mobkel / Olley.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
They were about the first to say Leno was a done deal. They picked up the Aubameyang story before the english media.

So true Caz... A few years ago you wouldn't trust a thing the italians said about us because we never bought from there and any links were usually bogus. Now we are seeing lots of solid reporting coming from there regarding Arsenal.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

In Crossey's defence, he knows nothing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So to be a wee bit premature with things: ostensibly we have signed Lichtsteiner, Sokratis, Torreira and Leno. So four signings, plus some contract extensions.

Before anything happened we all agreed we needed a keeper, central defender and central midfielder. So if we have that, do we still need more? Is it enough business, and is the business good enough? Or is there a lot more work to be done.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So to be a wee bit premature with things: ostensibly we have signed Lichtsteiner, Sokratis, Torreira and Leno. So four signings, plus some contract extensions.

Before anything happened we all agreed we needed a keeper, central defender and central midfielder. So if we have that, do we still need more? Is it enough business, and is the business good enough? Or is there a lot more work to be done.

Possible signings still would be:

Young CB, CM, Winger

Think the CM depends on Wilsheres situation. If he doesn't want to sign a new contract, we will probably need a new CM alternative.

The Young CB depends if we can sell Mustafi for a good price.

The winger i would like to have anyway, but don't know the plan of Emery offensively.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

None of them are of that top top qualitee yet. I think Torreira and Leno have it in them to reach that point but the other two are more of a stopgap. So personally i'd like us to get another younger but highly rated CD and a winger we can get excited about. If we do that then i'll be more than satisfied. I actually have a feeling this is how it will pan out so i'm quite excited.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Possible signings still would be:

Young CB, CM, Winger

Think the CM depends on Wilsheres situation. If he doesn't want to sign a new contract, we will probably need a new CM alternative.

The Young CB depends if we can sell Mustafi for a good price.

The winger i would like to have anyway, but don't know the plan of Emery offensively.

Young CB doesn't depend on Mustafi. Depends on our young CB's (Holding/Chambers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom