• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Losing 2 crocks and a **** manager is a lot ? People are so sentimental sometimes it clouds their judgement.
You hear fans of new money clubs say the same with all the change... They also get the success & star players!

I just see so many random players in first eleven now. Its like when I used to get bored on FM.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Well, I for one am glad that Emery is not selling any illusions and that the feeling that came with him is that nobody is safe. At least the players will have to step up from the comfort zone.

Bye Jack! I liked you and had high hopes, but it's clear you're below starting level quality. :(

macka66

Good luck to him in the future where ever he ends up, probably feel like this was the right move for both parties.

Plutarch

For the best, it would seem. I doubt he was really going to do well for us in the future. Maybe he can do better somewhere else. I'm sad about it though.

LG10

We have no midfielders like him in the squad, this makes no sense. I find it hard to believe he would have limited playing time next season with the number of competitions we're in.

Should've binned elneny, he's pointless at this point.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reading between the lines there I’d say he’s f*cked off with Gazidis. The constant between regimes.

Don’t know why they’d open contract talks with him knowing they’d give Wenger the push. Looks like Arsène fought his corner and got him the contract offer.

Then it seems Emery has come in and said he doesn’t want him which he’s within his right to do so Gazidis has then pulled the offer.

Extremely spineless from Ivan it seems but not really surprising.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Arsenalfive_2876279.jpg

:eek:ops:
Wilshere done, Jenkinson next.

Blimey.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We have no midfielders like him in the squad, this makes no sense. I find it hard to believe he would have limited playing time next season with the number of competitions we're in.

Should've binned elneny, he's pointless at this point.

If we play a midfield 3 (which is likely) you'll have someone like Xhaka sitting in front of the defense and then Torreira and Ramsey will be the two pressing. Wilshere can't do the role Xhaka will be doing and he's not cut out to play in a system where he'd need to press when we don't have the ball. He's just not a fit anymore.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Hope he can flourish at a little bit down the league, but in all honesty I can't really see him staying a top level for too much longer.

Yeah, I'm wondering how he'll do at a lower club/level.. He needs players on his wavelength to combine with and play off to be at his best, might need to reinvent his game a bit to still be effective..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom