• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Éver Banega

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
With more links and sources coming up to link us with him, I think its worthy of a thread to discuss yet another DM linked with us.

Ever Banega Linked

He was very talented and was highly rated 2 years ago until he made the wrong move to join Valencia and that sex cam saga make his reputation drop. Still the talent is there although not quite suited for us. Heres a vid of him.

Interesting that this thread began with a "sex cam saga." Glad I know nothing about that.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Banega my second favorite running-yourself-over story after that dude from E-17.

Harvey, speaking for the first time about the incident that nearly cost him his life, says he fell under the car as he leant out of the driver's door to be sick because he had eaten so much - and the Mercedes rolled over him.

He said: "I was starving so I baked three jacket potatoes and stuffed them down. They were big. I put cheese on, then tuna mayonnaise and I ate the lot."

He then attempted to drive to a friend's house but got lost in a cul-de-sac. "There wasn't room to turn round, so I came to a stop and put the car in reverse. But then I felt sick so I took off my seatbelt, opened the door and went to be sick. Instead of keeping my foot on the brake, it slipped on to the accelerator."

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Inter got him for Free then Sevilla bought him for 7M euros last season

Yeah that makes more sense than a 27 year old free agent being given a one year deal. I'm guessing he was unsettled at inter hence allowing him to rejoin his former club on the cheap .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah that makes more sense than a 27 year old free agent being given a one year deal. I'm guessing he was unsettled at inter hence allowing him to rejoin his former club on the cheap .
Well inter got him for 3 year deal but sold him season after because Spaletti didn't fancied him

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Not a bad player, but he's 30 in 9 days and not of exceptional quality, as Wenger would say. We don't really need him.

Top Bottom