• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FEH

7fd009520b3f505ae5e3563c0150d114.png
e06ed7716d6fa8455cd69952abc31473.png

Mkhi on the bench instead of Ramsey? Certainly hope not.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Just seen Bernard has now left Shakthar and is a free agent. Anyone know how he has been performing lately? On previous form i'd take him on a free to give us a pacey option out wide.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just seen Bernard has now left Shakthar and is a free agent. Anyone know how he has been performing lately? On previous form i'd take him on a free to give us a pacey option out wide.
Totally worth it, IMO. Only 25 as well. On and off appearances for Brazil. Could be a decent option for us.

Zaza

Madrid have apparently signed Lunin. How did we and Sven let this happen?? Weren't we scouting him for a while? I'd personally have gotten this guy and sent him out on loan, bring back Martinez and have him be backup to Cech

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I read on sky were chasing Brewster from Pool only young. Dont know why he would leave them at this point.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

For the Kike lovers:
Sociedad interest in Monreal. Could imagine, that Monreal wants back to Spain one day, but hopefully we will not sell him this summer.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

For the Kike lovers:
Sociedad interest in Monreal. Could imagine, that Monreal wants back to Spain one day, but hopefully we will not sell him this summer.

I wouldn't completely rule it out. Nacho's contract runs out next summer and he's at an age where they may not want to extend him. If they can get a decent price and find a replacement, it could happen.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Harry and Gareth, their Arsenal’s own

Also his agent better be an astronaut...

I'd say we take a leaf out of Juve's book & pay Real in 10 year installments. Give him a fat signing on fee & watch him maraud up & down the wing as he pleases.

The fact that this would be like a knife to the heart of every sp*rs fan in the known universe is but a delicious bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom