• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is wrong. But glad you join in on attacking me.

I would like us to get linked stronger to some of bigger talents available. De Ligt or Pavard. There are obvious big talents we should be going for. If we can't sign the best players we should be signing the best talents. Thought that was why we got Sven here.

I’m not attacking you, I think it’s a reasonable question to ask.

Fair enough if you want De Ligt or Pavard, I’d rather them than Soyuncu as well. I thought Sven was essentially a head scout though? Like it’s his job to find bargains and undiscovered players like Mavraponas.

You or I could realise that De Ligt or Pavard are quality signings.

I’m not attacking you, I think it’s a reasonable question to ask.

Fair enough if you want De Ligt or Pavard, I’d rather them than Soyuncu as well. I thought Sven was essentially a head scout though? Like it’s his job to find bargains and undiscovered players like Mavraponas.

You or I could realise that De Ligt or Pavard are quality signings.

Mate you started your post saying I would just rip every name we would get linked with apart like I'm just doing this to troll which you clearly thinks. Which is far away from the truth. Every time I have opinion it is me being troll or that I never contribute anything to the forum or something like that.

I mean what am I post to do when I turn on the forum on daily basis? Stop having my honest opinions? So you guys can stop floating the forum with attacks on me that I'm just here to troll and contribute nothing on here?

We need better signings imo, I don't know how I can spin it in positive way so you stop attacking me.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Mate you started your post saying I would just rip every name we would get linked with apart like I'm just doing this to troll which you clearly thinks. Which is far away from the truth. Every time I have opinion it is me being troll or that I never contribute anything to the forum or something like that.

I mean what am I post to do when I turn on the forum on daily basis? Stop having my honest opinions? So you guys can stop floating the forum with attacks on me that I'm just here to troll and contribute nothing on here?

We need better signings imo, I don't know how I can spin it in positive way so you stop attacking me.

What’s better signings though? More expensive? Because I doubt many if any people on the forum have watched enough of all 4 of the players we are bringing in so far to form a solid argument either way about whether they could work together.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think that’s a false equivalency Hydro. There’s a difference between coming out and calling you a troll and criticising what you’ve said.

I haven’t got a personal problem with you and I’m not attacking you as a person. But it’s a nature of the forum, you can’t offer out opinions and be adverse from any criticism. Its the same for any of us.

I mean tbh if you want to say we need better players I’ve got no problem with it. I don’t mind constructive criticism at all, like you used when you said you preferred Pavard or De Ligt.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Another attack and counting!

By the way I didn't read your post.

It wasn't an attack on you, which you would understand if you'd read it. It also doesn't bother me if you read my posts or not, but at the very least i make an effort to read yours, as horrible as they tend to be.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Our player pool is VERY limited due to no CL. Simple as that and we don't have the money to pull in superstars as compensation for it. Lets see what happens when we have CL and see what players we buy then. Anyway, I am happy so far.

It wasn't an attack on you, which you would understand if you'd read it. It also doesn't bother me if you read my posts or not, but at the very least i make an effort to read yours, as horrible as they tend to be.

2 attacks in row. Stop it mate and go have conversation with someone who agrees with you! This is not healthy for the forum.

benjamin86

Established Member
2 attacks in row. Stop it mate and go have conversation with someone who agrees with you! This is not healthy for the forum.
giphy.gif

More attacks. When that becomes more important on this forum to attack me and my honest football opinions instead of talking actual football.

He has always been a **** and always trolled the forum trying to wind people up but would play the “different opinion” card. His trolling posts are only marginally worse than his “I take drugs” Walter Mitty type posts. He should **** off with Gdeep and they can crawl up each other’s arseholes.

Reported. Hope you get banned for this post.

Stannis

Would like Shaqiri if we are adding a wide player, Stoke is relegated anyway.

Nah, he is too old now to work on his flaws imo.

He struggled at big teams because his link up in the final third is crap, not due to lack of skills but because he is dumb. In teams where he is the star forward he gets the license to do his thing. Also very poor defensively.

If he came to Arsenal I reckon Özil would want to murder him after a few games.

Apart from Field, nobody's attacked you, bruv. We'd just like a bit more variety or depth to your posts.

Countless of in depth posts from me on what I think about our transfers in many threads on this forum. Gets tired replying though when all I get in return is that I'm trolling or that I should go support City or Real Madrid or "what did you expect? Messi?". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom