• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It really isn't. He won at barcelona and psg? What else? Far more decorated people at 26 out there
Champions League, Copa Libertadores & World Club Cup.

League titles in Brazil, France & Spain.

Domestic cups in Brazil, France & Spain.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He is if people are saying they'd take him over Neymar

He's equally as important in his position as Neymar is. If not more important. You could get a handful of players who score as many goals and make as many goals as Neymar in attacking areas. But there is nobody like Kante.

Goonerfan

He's equally as important in his position as Neymar is. If not more important. You could get a handful of players who score as many goals and make as many goals as Neymar in attacking areas. But there is nobody like Kante.

There's nobody like Neuer but that doesn't make him as valuable as Messi

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Even more confirmation.. Hope he continues his great WC and comes here full of confidence. Really looking forward to seeing him in an Arsenal shirt.

ThlRama

Player:Saka

Even more confirmation.. Hope he continues his great WC and comes here full of confidence. Really looking forward to seeing him in an Arsenal shirt.

Seems like a great source to be honest. Good to know because I'd really like that player in the red side of north London.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So that's about 25 different sources now confirming the deal, but people are still scared it will fall through. :rolleyes:

he still can fail the medical.
Looks like he haven't had a big injury in his career so far, so i don't think it will be a another Fekir.

Gursha

So you guys are 100% he is an Arsenal player? even if he scores an hattrick&motm every game including the final?

Can I peacefully root for him to succeed in these games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom