• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nice and Loud at the stadium today

Alexone234

I thought that we were pretty loud today, with most party of the stadium getting into the vocal spirit.

So I'd like to say well done to all those gooners that kept the Charlton fans silent for 90 mins.

jc8gooner

They sounded loud on the radio thats for sure. 2 early goals would have helped that atmosphere a lot though.

I was in T Block (West Stand Lower) and the atmosphere was the best I've experienced in a very long time. Constant singing and very loud.

Well done!!!

PS: Flag day was a flop. Good. Would have spoilt my view otherwise.

sebasvard

I haven't been to Highbury for ages, can't ever get the golden tickets now. What are the songs doing the rounds at the moment?

mungooner

What i said earlier applies to everywhere except the west stand family enclosure although it does try to make an effort. :eek:ops:

Gunner4life09

i watched the match on tv but the crowd was much louder and u could hear constant singing, i wish i could be there :?

Rupert

After the goals everyone was waving their flags and before the match they had loads of ball-boy-age kids come out onto the field in a big line all waving flags which was quite cool.

A

Anonymous

its a bad song thats what happened. can you imagine how stupid 10,000 fans singing the flintstones tune would sound at a football match !!! its not a bad song, just not one to be sung at football matches. knowing our fans though, they will probably get it going when we play the **** or man u :eek:ops:

marhes26

errrmm...im a season ticket holder in the clock end and apart from when we got the goals i never heard jack??? yet more embarrassment.I hope Ashburton gets some more fans in who are willing to sing.The guy who normally sits next to me was not at the game yesterday but he must have given his season ticket book to another bloke who i've never seen before and he was really up for it and singing..theres the real reason...the majority of season ticket holders are taking being at home games for granted and cannot be arsed to sing.The best atmosphere of recent (apart from Chelsea cup game) was Boro in the carling cup semi..the reason again...more fans who want to go more home games managed to get tickets easier for that game.Im 28 but the majority of season ticket holders around me are older.Theres one old guy who sits there every home match with headphones on!!! what the XXXX!!! :evil:

A

Anonymous

Bond holders , they might be getting refunded at Asburton Grove , a little bird tells me. Saying that , there were 24 sweeds in block T yesterday given seats, one was wearing a charlton shirt , few other man utd hats , not a peep out of them all match , and the women were comparing the shoes they had bought at half time , all in all pretty funny.

Alexone234

I thought that the Clock End were alright for most of the game marshes, The North bank sung for a fair amount of the match too. Even the East stand started to get a few verses of "we're the east stand" going on. It was better than most games. Yes there was a quiet spell after about 30mins until about 40 mins, but all in all I felt we were reasonably vocal.

mungooner

If you sit in the clock end or north bank it is almost always loud.

Away matches tend to be the best for atmosphere, because evryone is in a small area.

kajej

LOl i saw Ljumberg trying to pump up the crowd and they did for 2 seconds then went quiet again it was hilarious..anyone else notice it

Latest posts

Top Bottom