• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Borehamwood FC v Arsenal | July 14, 2018 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope not. I need Djokovic to get back to winning ways so he can overtake Federer in the grand slam wins in 3 years.

Anderson has that big ass serve though. Definitely hoping he falls short to the best returner to have ever played the game.
6 hours of tennis has probably drained that serve somewhat. ;)

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Isn’t Osei-Tutu a right back? Is he comfortable with two feet or predominately right/left-footed?

Defending our final third still need a work on.

We will of course be attacking and pressing team under Emery, but I still think there can be made a lot of improvements from Wenger tactics. But believe it or not, we might not start to see improvements there before after next season in that regard. It can take that long because the problems are very big!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I hope we can become a more ruthless team this season. We always use to sit back when going a few goals ahead.

Emery hopefully will change that attitude.

Smith Rowe was brilliant. Nelson with a lovely goal...but needs to cut off watching Raheem Sterling and be more clinical.
AMN - good start.
Lacazette trying be be an assist maker - great to see, but must know when to shoot and not 2nd guess.
PEA - enough said.
Willock - trying to hard to impress, but I like the ambition.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Enjoyable first half.. Smith-Rowe the standout of the youngsters for me, excellent technically as expected, but his awareness and decision making is far more mature than I would have thought..

Good to see Auba and Laca finding the back of the net regardless of opposition, I'm expecting 30+ goals from Auba this season tbh.. Sokratis looks as I expected/feared, which is a shame.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
6 hours of tennis has probably drained that serve somewhat. ;)
I remember when Mahut defeated Isner after 11 hours. He was literally dead for his next match. As for Anderson, 6 hours isn't too bad it's just an 1:21 difference from Djokovic and he is getting a lot more rest. Djokovic has to finish up his media commitments and still needs to be back in less than 24 hours. I'm definitely hoping for this to be the comeback Wimbledon with Djokovic and Serena winning.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Jesus, you guys are some nagging nancies about Sokratis after his first 45 minutes played for his new team. Saying he lacks a yard of pace, as if him or anyboby else is gonna give it 100% against Boreham Wood, ffs.
Even Emery said the team is at 50% fitness, so use your brains before you moan like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom