• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Preacher

Always Crying
Now, the activist investor is in control of AC Milan’s future. Elliott is better known for shaking up boards of allegedly mismanaged companies, preferring to take a minority stake rather than running entire ventures. But this week, it vowed to inject €50m of equity capital into the venerable Serie A club. Elliott is unlikely to sell the entire club in the short term but is likely to exit within the next 18 months, said a person with knowledge of plans from the hedge fund’s team involved in the management of AC Milan.
https://www.ft.com/content/bbc841e0-8689-11e8-96dd-fa565ec55929

Ivan The Bald knows better than to accept a job from the people, who will likely disappear after 18 months.

Song Billong

I would like to see him out rather than bossing Unai Emery. Milan or Madagascar I don't care where he goes so long as he goes.

If Kronke is not twice the fool I think he is he will jump at the chance of getting rid of this overpaid popinjay and replace him with a cheaper, backroom guy who doesn't seek to grab the limelight from the manager and players.

I appeal to the thread title, what does he actually do? Was he involved in signing all of the players early this season, in particular did he help strike the deal with Sampdoria?

In my mind I imagine that Sven is identifying the players and Gazidis and Raul go out to make it happen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn’t be sad to see the back of him, never warmed to him at all.

Underwhelmed on the commercial front which is supposedly his forte and although he seems to have done well in picking Sven and Raul you wonder how much of that was forced upon him by Kroenke Jr.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This isn’t happening unless they pay him a lot more than us and considering he’s one of the best paid CEOs in football I find that extremely doubtful. You don’t move for a ****ter job unless you’re handsomely rewarded.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
This isn’t happening unless they pay him a lot more than us and considering he’s one of the best paid CEOs in football I find that extremely doubtful. You don’t move for a ****ter job unless you’re handsomely rewarded.
Working for Kroenke or for Elliott Management? I know which one I'd choose. It's not like he is limited to only being a football exec, for all we know afterwards he could be rewarded by Elliot with another more handsome position if he does well at Milan.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
No idea who could be his replacement.

At least it would be at the end of the transfer window, so we have enough time to plan for the future.

But hopefully it will not happen. Want to see what he can create with Mislintat & Co.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Ivan Baldzidis has done some good things and some bad things but at the end of the day he is a typical company man in Stan Kroenkes pocket. Yes, he probably care more about the club from a football perspective than Kroenke but that doesnt tell us much at all. But if his potential replacement is Josh Kroenke i really hope our bald yankee stays.

GunnerUK

If he does go Josh shouldn’t take over we need a committed CEO not somebody living 5000 miles away. This won’t bother Stan tho obviously. And more then likely be the outcome

Wenger would be best shout imo

Top Bottom