• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Bergkamp1988

Hes already played in EPL i doubt he will tbh

Well. Schneiderlin had a fantastic season with Everton before Man U. So having PL experience doesn't prevent anyone from losing their bearings when changing clubs.

That being said. I quite believe he'll do very well with his come back to the PL. It would pain me if we have any regrets not signing him next season.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
If that's a winger I'm ok with this.

Could be a sign they're confident Ramsey will sign a new deal. If they're done in the central midfield, a winger or possibly another central defender would be the most likely addition (unless Nacho leaves or something like that).

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Xhaka just signed a contract, so did ElNeny.
Unless we are losing Ramsey (not happening) we are no longer in search of a midfielder.

Preacher

Always Crying
Xhaka just signed a contract, so did ElNeny.
Unless we are losing Ramsey (not happening) we are no longer in search of a midfielder.
Not Emery, but Wenger himself extended Elneny's contract. During WC commentary he said, that he activated a extending clause in Elneny's old contract. We should wait and see, if he is in Emery plans.

Zaza

Don't need. Andre Gomes would be a better option. Need more technique and flair in our midfield

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Don't need. Andre Gomes would be a better option. Need more technique and flair in our midfield

Both very interesting signings to add something to the side. Gomez has the edge in terms of longlivity and the possibility to improve a lot, yet also brings the higher uncertainty, whilst Nzonzi is a very very good CM but without re-sell value as well as only there for the "short term" in comparison to Gomes due to his age.

For me it's probably a matter of prices to make a judgement on which one I'd rather.

Zaza

Both very interesting signings to add something to the side. Gomez has the edge in terms of longlivity and the possibility to improve a lot, yet also brings the higher uncertainty, whilst Nzonzi is a very very good CM but without re-sell value as well as only there for the "short term" in comparison to Gomes due to his age.

For me it's probably a matter of prices to make a judgement on which one I'd rather.
Yep. 15m is just fine when you look at the options we have. I'd rather pay 20m for a younger Andre Gomes

Latest posts

Top Bottom