• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is this guy reliable?

What agency represents these two? Possible RM just wanting the bigger headline for when they sign Hazard? Their fans have huge expectations and RM has to sell their fans on the idea that a transfer window where you sell the best player in the history of your club has still been successful. They seem to rely on big ticket items as a tool for this.
He's citing RMC, who are quite reliable.

Divided_Pie

I am really jealous of Liverpool. Wish listed most of their big signings (VVD, Keita, Fabinho, Alisson). Wish we had gotten Klopp tbh. Hopefully Emery can work some magic, Arsenal get back to the CL, and one or two big big signings come in.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I would love to see Schmeichel at a bigger club. He honestly deserves it, quietly been Leicester's best or second best player for years now.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Who's convincing all these people to go and move to Liverpool from the likes of Monaco, Lyon and Rome? That's the real miracle here.

Kloppo and $$$. But I think it's mostly the former. Passionate about the game, builds passionate teams, able to sell a dream and mentality, and while it hasn't worked out for them in the league yet, he's lead them to an EL final and spectacularly to a CL final which they only lost against Real Madrid, arguably the best club team of the last few years. They're clearly on an upward trajectory and I think players can see that. As hard to admit as it is for some, right behind the absolute top clubs, right now, Liverpool is probably one of the most attractive clubs to join.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Kloppo and $$$. But I think it's mostly the former. Passionate about the game, builds passionate teams, able to sell a dream and mentality, and while it hasn't worked out for them in the league yet, he's lead them to an EL final and spectacularly to a CL final which they only lost against Real Madrid, arguably the best club team of the last few years. They're clearly on an upward trajectory and I think players can see that. As hard to admit as it is for some, right behind the absolute top clubs, right now, Liverpool is probably one of the most attractive clubs to join.

Right. Klopp is probably the greatest coach of the last 6-7 years. Nobody managed to overachieve as he did with the relatively little means compared to the elite clubs.

He just knows how to inject passion, believe and cohession to an unseen extend. Aside from that tactical awareness isn't a weekness whilst also playing the most exciting football in the world.

Not to forget, Klopp also makes his players better and they tend to perform over their standards.
Just look at Lovren, from a bottler to a worldclass season and there have been dozens of examples. Another good shout would be Subotic

Was my dream signing and I was hugely disappointed when the news about Emery emerged. Yet, now I already became an Emery fan boy and if he only brings half to the table of what Klopp has to offer, we are in for a good run

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Impressed with the level both West Ham & Everton seem to be shopping at this window. Should keep the top six honest.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Klopp is probably the greatest coach of the last 6-7 years.

Absolutely agree. Like him or not, but he knows how he wants to play, how to build coaching and playing teams and how to inject passion. He's fighting an uphill battle against clubs like Bayern, City and Real. Might go down in football history as one of the big underachievers, a bit like Wenger. But just like the old man he's kinda ironing that out with beautiful football and a certain sincereness. Also, the man got Dortmund and Liverpool into CL finals by sheer will and joy to play the game.

Rouski

I am really jealous of Liverpool. Wish listed most of their big signings (VVD, Keita, Fabinho, Alisson). Wish we had gotten Klopp tbh. Hopefully Emery can work some magic, Arsenal get back to the CL, and one or two big big signings come in.

Outside of Liverpool, Arsenal has had the best transfer window in the League.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sp**s haven't done anything yet, which is weird. If you stagnate it usually leads to other sides catching up on them.

Song Billong

Absolutely agree. Like him or not, but he knows how he wants to play, how to build coaching and playing teams and how to inject passion. He's fighting an uphill battle against clubs like Bayern, City and Real. Might go down in football history as one of the big underachievers, a bit like Wenger. But just like the old man he's kinda ironing that out with beautiful football and a certain sincereness. Also, the man got Dortmund and Liverpool into CL finals by sheer will and joy to play the game.

They can't call him an underachiever when, as you said, he's fighting an uphill battle against the money clubs. If anything he's punching above his weight at Liverpool ATM.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Does Klopp not really have to start showing some progression in the league? Its just not there last two seasons.

76 points, 17 points off top, clinch 4th on final day of season.

75 points, 25 points off top, clinch 4th on final day of season.

If either us or Chelsea get our **** together Liverpool are the club at risk.

Always find it funny the hype they get & **** United get while siting pretty in second with a points total that has won leagues previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom