• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech (Out)

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
can probably lock this one

must surely mean Ospina will be leaving, though if he plays a blinder for Colombia it's going to mean some difficult decisions

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
How can this guy still be at Arsenal after his performances from the last 3 years and saving only 1 penalty? Cech yourself out the door, mate!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Bit harsh. First season he was good. Been a mixed bag I think
I remember the day we signed him I kept repeating "We signed fu**in' Petr Cech!" to myself numerous times because I couldn't believe we'd solved our goalkeeper problem for a number of years.

Fast forward 3 years and we've still got goalkeeper problems.
One of them is short and gets injured if you touch him with your finger while the other is past it and makes mistakes that 5-6 years ago would have been out of the question.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would be great to recoup the majority of what we spent on him and get his wage off the books.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Selling Cech for extra funds. :rolleyes:

Well when you are the cheapest club on the planet a 2-4 M can be considered as extra funds.
Think of freeing up wages as well. Cech's are considerably high as a goalkeeper; and his performances haven't justified it.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Imagine fleecing CFC to pay us for Giroud and Cech in two consecutive windows. :lol:

Throw in them spending big money on Drinkwater, Barkley, Morata and Bakayoko and they've been a mess with transfers recently. That sporting directed that got fed up and bounced to Monaco (?) looks to be a big loss when it comes to recruitment.

Long may their issues continue!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Selling Cech for extra funds. :rolleyes:

Well when you are the cheapest club on the planet a 2-4 M can be considered as extra funds.
When you're the cheapest club on the planet you cannot afford to knock back two to four million.

Can't say I'd be happy with this move.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It’s not even about extra funds. One of Cech and Ospina has to go. Sell which ever one generates the most money.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom