• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
BgftUfj.jpg
:lol:

They should name a turkey after Özil, and eat it.

TÖrkey

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Can't believe people still care about which country you were born in, it's fecking unbeliveable.

I would have been more than happy if Xhaka, Shaqiri, Januzaj, Shkodran would have played for Kosovo, there is nothing unusual in that wishing. As far as I remember, everyone was supporting their national team during the WC, so_

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I would have been more than happy if Xhaka, Shaqiri, Januzaj, Shkodran would have played for Kosovo, there is nothing unusual in that wishing. As far as I remember, everyone was supporting their national team during the WC, so_
More like "hey he's from turkey, lets ****ing blame him" is my point.

Erlis

..and to imagine that all this fuss in Germany is going on only because they were not as good as they usually are at international football.
Football is becoming more than sports, seems that countries have begun to identify with it, and it looks like they think, if they fail then their pride has failed too ?:lol:

Last edited:

Jae

..and to imagine that all this fuss in Germany is going on only because they were not as good as they usually are at international football.
Football is becoming more than sports, seems that countries have begun to identify with it, and it looks like they think, if they fail then they pride has failed too ?:lol:

But that's not the case though is it, the photo was a massive issue in Germany before the world cup had even began, it's not even about football anymore.

It's the fact that the right-wing media are using that photo as propaganda to stir up anti-immigrant sentiments with the migrant crisis being such a massive and divisive issue in Germany at present.

Doesn't even have that much to do with Özil in all honesty.

Erlis

As someone mentioned before, if Germany won the World Cup nobody would have mentioned that picture. There is some truth in it, I think.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Who is the Croatian kid that choose to play for USA ?

Pulisic is Croatian in that his grandfather was Croatian, and Pulisic used this connection to get an EU passport. But Pulisic was born and raised in the US, and isn't a product of any Croatian footballing system. His family left long before the break up of Yugoslavia.

He had the opportunity to represent Croatia, but he chose the US instead.

Erlis

Most of these immigrants who have become successful players and play for their national teams, live in some ghettos, in the respective countries, don't they?

The US is the only country I think that you are treated as an equal citizen with everyone and the best country to migrate to. No racism at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom